Ben tk on purpose and ragequit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    n1ll3
    Participant

Well tk was too obvious just. He build sea and 3 spiders for 2 and added wandigo 3 with 1/0 and upped wandigo for 5 with 3/0. Hun was in that game btw. After some patient words from my side he left the game.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Tin.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Tin.
      Attachments:
      Bens0nFCSP
      Participant

1. Nille didnt wait 120 minutes before ban request.

2. I saw we had 2x lod allrdy and thought my only mission is to mid lvl 3, 4, 6 and 7.

3. we were superweak lvl 3, if enemy send 3 bo or more, we die, thats why i went wandigoo. also i wanted to try new wandigoo, because it was buffed lately and i didnt play it yet.

4. i did not ragequit, i just had weird bnet drop.

5. nille, my friend. if i would aim to tk you on purpose, why should i quit on purpose then, when I actually want you to loose elo ? :D:D
        if you have the guts and the glory to discuss with me via pm, I could have told u that before, but u seem to choose the public way and the result is gonna be ppl laughing at you.

Peace & happiness,

Ben

Tin
        Participant

Okay after watching the replay-

I do not think ben intentionally teamkilled. His build and play was very poor, however.

1. Ben, 1/0 ob like that was nn. I think you had the right intention, selling ur lod because u saw 2 teammate with lod roll. Its ok, LOD is op and u can yolo with it ez unlike that seagiant. You for sure could have played your roll much better, like your teammates said.

2. N1ll3, the way you spoke to ben this game was unacceptable. As a former mod, you should know better that we cannot micro what ppl do in their lanes. Once you told ben it was wrong choice, it was no need to go beyond that. There were a lot of things you said during this game, like calling ben a pussy etc. that was not needed. There was some worse things you said later that I won’t comment here, because I am sure you understand the point.

3. Ben you left almost right after n1ll3 said some offensive comments to you. At this point the game was also going very poorly for you as well. I also know that you have internet issues and you have DC’d recently even in freewin games. Due to the timing of the leave, and the situation in the game, I will consider this a rage quit.

Ben banned 5 days for ragequit.

N1ll3 warned for flame – if you flame another person like this about their builds, it will be ban next time.

Processing…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Ben tk on purpose and ragequit’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S