Ben10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bens0nFCSP
    Participant

Hey ppl,

I thought about applying long time ago, because all the mods state they dont have enough time and I am 4/5 days of homeoffice and i have plenty of times ay 😀
      The only reason I did not apply yet was the fact, my skill level is not high enough to judge about trials and trial applies. That for, we got the council now and i rly appreciate this change.

I apply for the mod roll.
      There is a rule: You never going to judge a case, where yourself is involved, and that is very important!
      In the past, i sometimes did drama, when involved. But when not involved, I am very sure, i was able to lower the temper of a lot of ppls and to take part finding a good solution.
      Cheers to my friend Anda

Thanks and have a good one.

Cheers,

Ben10

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Bens0nFCSP.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Hyo.
      goldenpants
      Participant

I dont think you have temperament issue at all and can adapt to the role.
        !support

MonkeyTown
        Participant

!support. LIHL needs new admins even when the lihl council can focus on trials/ vouch requests. Ben is a nice guy and will do a proper job.

Hyo

First of all, thanks for applying.

I got a question though:

The only reason I did not apply yet was the fact, my skill level is not high enough to judge about trials and trial applies. That for, we got the council now and i rly appreciate this change.

While i understand what you meant, LIHL Admins are also responsible for managing vouch requests/trials: What is your interest/commitment to this task? You won’t invest any time on it and will just let others handle it, or are you gonna invest time in providing feedback / learn from current LIHL Admins & Council, so that in the future you can review with others (and give your own input on it)?

Thanks

Bens0nFCSP
            Participant

sure, if the other mods and the council want me to, i can review replays too and give opinion on that.
              But I think with our new system it is not going to have to be my main task, like it was for most the mods in the past. Also i am not sure if the majority of the community trust me in that task, because i have some struggles keeping up with the latest meta aswell. I want to give something back to the community and want to help keeping it alive and will do what’s need to be done.

Hyo

Approved – Welcome to the team!

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Ben10’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S