BlindeN reapply

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Blinden
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG, Lihl-trial more than half a year ago.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: BlindeN#21622
      Discord account: BlindeN
      BattleTag on Bnet: BlindeN
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Wikarn, Carlos, MT, Redrum, Root, Striker, Seb aka CATstyle, Solul and more.
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Been around here for years and I have shown good behaviour and cooperate in this league. I believe that it is the right call to let me take the next step now. I Almost got accepted last time since my trial got extended for two months.

viruskiril
      Participant

No support

moduca

I picked replays of last 2 wins and 2 losses I found.

1st replay
          Roll: gnoll/egg/mw/tot/appa/mino
          Placed egg, tot, 1 gnoll and while going 3/0 takes rr. I almost cried but had to keep going.
          RR into gnoll/dwarf/watcher/appentice/cava/fire. Sold tot and went 2 watchers instead.
          Went watchers for 2 and violet for 3 with 3/0, not that bad considering your team sucks 3 and enemy team finally sent.
          Added apentice for 5 with 7/1, prob best choice since you sent 5 and enemy team did not.
          GOT FARM INSTEAD OF PUSHING, went cava 7 and 1 dwarft2 with 7/1.
          Was planning to stay /2 for 10 but dc’ed during 9 and your team decided to sell.

This game BIG NO. Mw+egg is op yolo, hard to imagine a scenario you would rr this and yoy have tot´gnolls even, can yolo it to 5/6/7 then take rr and see. I can get u wanted stay alive since other lanes weren’t good 10 but 7/1 for 7 with that units is bad.

2nd replay
          Roll: wolve/inf/gg/void/monk/dp

Placed 2 gg. Added another and 4/0 for 2. 5/0 for 3 with another gg.
          Stays like this for 4 and full push 7/1.
          Both team sent (you made the call). +50 leaks, lost 1 and heal and enemy team -20 leaks.
          2g off monk, stayed like this and placed 3 infs all on wall (I don’t like playing them that far and all in wall since u lose some early shots which is much considering u can’t hold with that push).
          Goes 7/3 for 6 with 540 value. Free leaked half lane almost 6 and stayed like this while couldn’t push.
          Why overpush for 6 while he don’t push for 7? 2 other lanes were 7/1 +1000 value, should either yolo or have stayed alive but this middle term is worse imo.
          Placed void on 7. Placed monk for 8 with 7/3 and some t1s, pushed 7/4 during level.
          Pushed /5 during 9. Did 2 wolves for 10, killed 1 boss.
          Think it was unnecesary since 2 lanes were trying to hold already but I can get it since they 0 heals and didn’t want to die, enemy team went -3.
          Builds anti-13 while calling 13 and won game, enemy team did not send.

Not sure what to think about this, was some poor decision making regarding push imo that looked like had no plan or bad execution but wasn’t the worse I guess, and calls won the game.

3rd replay
          Roll: para/wanderer/turret/mudman/alche/steam
          Placed 2 turret with para, goes 3/0 and rr. Did not like this.
          Got mine/ent/mw/necro/ts/god. Did 3 t2s for 2, both team sends, goes mid while it was not needed but enemy team leaked 20 to King.
          Full push 5/1 for 3 and added small mine, leaked 11 creeps to no send. Clearly overpushed.
          Added mw and t2 for 4 with 6/1.
          Sold corrupted ent for ts for 5 (instead of mine, was minor mistake cause I bet u didn’t noticed u could’ve sell mine), guess cause enemy team was sending.
          Went 7/2 during level. Added ts and t2 for 7, pushed /3 during level.
          Upped turret for 8, guess you went survival mode since 0 heals. Leaked +10 creeps but stayed for 10 anyway.
          Did 2 necros and mines as blocker. Leaked 2 bosses (1 near to dead) and you rip.

I’d play turret with para just, seems like you got shit rr and coudn’t do much I guess, and your team didn’t had any carry rolls neither besides hades lane. Overall I didn’t like it cause early rr was mucho risky imo and didn’t need to take that risk.

4th replay
          Roll: tuskarr/ranger/mw/troll/zombie/dh
          Goes zombie, tuskarr and ranger for 1 (since you rip to warrs I guess) and rr into parrot/ghoul/turret/pirate/harlot/mino.
          Asked for 1g so you sent but wasn’t needed, bad maths just, went spearman for 2.
          Pirate for 3 and added t1.
          5/1 for 4 and added t1, leaked 5 creeps to no send while team was prob sending 5 which can be really bad.
          Upped pirate for 5, leaked 3 creeps and 2 bo just.
          Went 6/2 and added birdman for 6 (755 value).
          Sold parrots for butcher and juiced for 7, went 7/3 during level.
          Meiai and 2 parrots for 8.
          Placed lot of parrots, blocker and 50rr into some shit and necro.
          Went big and small necro for 10, killed 2 bosses. /5 for arena and took 100rr.
          Went 3 steams and 3 copters for 15 race, went mid and won game.

Even though you won and mid 15 when was needed, I would never take 1st rr. U got shit on 2nd for midgame and were forced to take 100rr on 10.

Considering these reviews, I’ll not give trial but could be good if you acknolewdge these mistakes and apply again soon.

Main reasons are decision making about rolls and rerolls, low-push and overpush.
          I can get some ob since u can’t trust your teammates due to some random builds but still that doesn’t explain all. U gotta know when u can or have to risk and when you shouldn’t.

I wanna clarify that this decision was made by Council, other members checked diff replays and we all agreed on the final decision.

PD: Added Egill’s reviews on attachments also.

PITUCA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘BlindeN reapply’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S