Blinden Trail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Blinden
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I have been in FBG for a while now, played alot legion TD back in the days also.
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: Blinden
      Discord account: Blinden
      BattleTag on Bnet: Blinden
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Wikarn,Carlos,Striker,Dmauz,Monkey,Virus,Golden,root mby a few more
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Did my first request for some months ago, I talked to Moa about it and now I feel ready again for a new vouch-request. I have always had good behaviour here and I have never been banned once. I would really like to get the chance now to get my trail period accepted. I always try to improve and cooperate and have fun with my team, and I also always have the winner mentality in the matches.
      I only have some old demos saved, you can gladly just pick something randomly out and check urself as you like. Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by hunomiai.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by hunomiai.
      Blinden
      Participant

First pic “xD” = previous season
        Other pic “Elo” = Currently

Blinden
        Participant

Aquayouonlyliveonce demo

Attachments:
          hunomiai
          Participant

lod holder replay:

your roll: parrot, ent, bottom feeder, overseer, harlot, lod
            your team: dp start into malf yolo (rerolled dp), corrupt ent+eng+ice yolo with grizz and dp, ns+tot+dm ob

You should aim to get 2 lods and rerolling with as little dead value as possible.

Your team starts with king up.

For lvl 2 you go 2/0 and add corrupt ent. This is fine but you place it next to lod. This is a very bad placement. The ent will run in front of your lod’s summon and suicide. It’s also the spot for your 2nd lod.

Enemy team sends lvl 2 and you eat 15 creeps in mid. You push 4/1. This is good.

For lvl 3 you add another ent and a parrot for 400 value. Again bad placement of the ent. If you had good placement you could have 380 value and hold.

For lvl 4 you add another ent for 440 value and save for hades. Here you should push and add bottom feeder and do 2nd lod for 5 so you can reroll instead of adding more dead value.

You do hades for lvl 5 and send after getting a scout lvl 4. The send is a big goal with 50 to king. During lvl 5 you wait 30 seconds to push 5/1 and wait a few seconds until after lvl 5 ends to start pushing 6/2. This is very bad.

For lvl 6 you wait till after the lvl ends to push your wisp for 7/2. Again, very bad. You should do your math and get the wisp asap. You have 3 ents and 1 parrot to sell if you need to.

In the end you have 1 lod 1 hades and 2 ents for lvl 7 with 7/2 but you send way less lvl 7 because of your late push.

After placing the lod you should take your free reroll as you have nothing in this roll to build for lvl 8, and you will need to build for lvl 8.

Luckily you get a free hold and they leak 70 to king so you get 3 hades lvl 10.

Lvl 10 you get 2 hades mid and enemy team leaks 11 bosses.

For arena you add a lod for potentially 4 hades and overseer and still don’t reroll. This is not good. You never need more than 3 hades for a lvl 14-15 game. You need to reroll to find some backline and auras.

For lvl 12 you upgrade your lod and place another overseer and free reroll into necro, sov, god. You keep the overseer. Again big mistake. Overseer is a generally weak aura and comepletely useless in your setup. You should wait until lvl 13 is over to free reroll and place and 50 reroll if needed.

I stopped watching here. This was a below average replay. You did your job and carried your team but there were just too many basic mistakes for LIHL.

I also took a look at one of your latest games:
            https://wc3stats.com/games/148582

your roll: proton, inf, captain, pirate, komodo, flamebeard
            your team: veteran, harlot mix yolo, ea with tb

Your team could use some lvl 10 and midgame carry rolls so placing and rerolling is best here.

You place 2 inf and rr. This is a mistake. You should place 1 inf and either some protons or a komodo. I can’t think of any good build that has 2 inf lvl 1.

You roll into gnolls, geo, watcher, mermaid, wyv, sg. This is a good yolo into carry roll. It’s also possible to do sg ob.

Keeping 1 infantry to help you through lvl 4-5 and to get a zeus for mass clear lvl 10 is not a bad idea.

You decide to keep your 2 infantry and build a geomancer and a gnoll for 170 value lvl 1 and you push 3/0.

You end up leaking 10 crabs to no send.

Even if this could hold lvl 1 you would be a dead lane vs wars. It is not worth it to risk a roll so valuable to your team for an extra infantry.

There are many ways to play this roll. Keeping both infantry is never good. And of course leaking lvl 1 like this is a huge mistake.

I stopped watching here.

Trial denied. If you want to apply again you should work more on the basics that I highlighted here (optimizing push, unit syngergies, general yolo building). Try observing LIHL games and ask questions. Also you should upload more yolo replays next time. Max 1 holder replay.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by hunomiai.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Blinden Trail’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S