BlindeN#21622 – intentional teamkilling / harassment

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests BlindeN#21622 – intentional teamkilling / harassment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chandalar
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Chandalar#21146
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: BlindeN#21622
      Violated Rule(s):

1. Any attempt to intentionally ruin the game for either team is not allowed. (ex. Selling towers, refusing to send, etc.).
      2. Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

1. Around 16:00 (replay time).
      2. From 3:54 onwards (replay time).

Additional Information:

1. I am not sure but I think there was a slim chance of surviving level 7 if he used king skill. Regardless, to my understanding king controller is obliged to apply all measures to prevent king from dying unless the team explicitly agreed otherwise.
      2. Alleged me of not upping king attack to 3 lvl 2 on purpose to blow heal even though he said in allchat he only needs 2 atk. Constant flaming. Unrelenting insinuations and insults throughout the game.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by hal9k.
      Attachments:
      sweatheart
      Participant

To me thats a tk not using thorns on 7. Was close call but its survivable. Him flaming was not necessary especially when he could up himself. Leak on 2 was too big to be saved with 2 atks and few regens, needed a lot more.

hal9k

After reviewing the game I can conclude that Blinden didn’t try to survive 7 by activating TM nor did communicate with the teammates about this decision.

Banned 48H

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘BlindeN#21622 – intentional teamkilling / harassment’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S