Bra Shambles flaming

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    uncie
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Carlos
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Shambles
      Violated Rule(s): Flaming, insulting, lie
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):1-14
      Additional Information:
      04:06 Allies Shamblino lol fly these guys are fucking pussies
      16:43 Allies Shamblino im telling you carlos and benson are 2 particular ego player alex6 is one of them
      17:05 Allies Shamblino now stfu
      Now some lies
      17:43 Allies Shamblino you said you muted me
      17:44 Allies Shamblino then solosend bo (bg lie as usual)
      17:48 Allies Shamblino when i know the kobold was the play
      18:52 Allies Shamblino he needs to be stopped with his selfish ways
      19:09 Allies Shamblino go ahead teal youre also a pussy
      21:18 All Shamblino teal is literally over here nonstop spamming “stop flaming me” meanwhile no one is saying anything hostile to her
      24:27 Allies Shamblino he legit suicided godroll 3time in row for disrespect a few week ago during our first games together
      24:29 Allies Mii then
      24:32 Allies Shamblino he constantly instigating
      25:22 Allies Shamblino how did you die with those units carlos, honestly
      25:27 Allies Shamblino as a lihl level player, lihl caliber

whole game insults. I did not reply because I will try the brq way

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by H4ken.
      Attachments:
      ep1lepik
      Participant

!support
        this game, i had to mute him lvl 1 after the previous game we had together. He did nothing but taking control over everybody, trash talk etc…. this guy is nothing but a pain in the a**
        For this particular game, he lied calling carlos out for solo sending bo on 7. The thing is we were, 3 agreed for bo. So trash talk, lies, poor game vision make ALL the games with him a very unpleasant experience.
        Not the first time people had issues with him, many of us complain about his behaviour. At this point he should either change the way he interact with others or be unvouched, we really dont need this kind of guy in our tiny community.

uncie
        Participant
          Shambles.
          Participant

Carlos, you suicided godrolls in our first 3 games together in long time few weeks ago, in a row, intentionally. Many players saw this and agreed you “were like that” and sounds like carlos. We could take a heal on 7 with proper send like kobold into known ygg holder. Not sure bo was the right call. If we take one more heal on 7, with immo mind you and 3x pushers, we auto win the game as they -4 on lvl 10. The problem here is you instigate perpetually and talk down to players you don’t like. You mute them and actually fake mute them as you did this time, then make your own calls and refuse to follow mine. It is not my problem if you and elpik want to circle jerk and mute me lvl 1 before I had the opportunity to even play this game. Ellpik misses income lvl 2 because of it which is quite the opposite of proactive, good team play. I didn’t trash talk one time, also I asked cleanly, nicely how our green with solid roll continues to yet again, suicide in 90% of my games @carlos. He couldn’t reply with a reasonable explanation as lihl player, but do the opposite — incite that he is being flamed. We win the game if they don’t auto mute lvl 1 like pussies, and that is the end of it. I do not flame and I actually would like to win the game, but players are here to keep me down , and I respect that. Ellpik is basically like the new jp in attitude, he is perpetually shit talking to otherplayers about me lvl 1 and in lobby. As far as fly, he deserves to know what is going on and I explained the situation upon carlos and elpik saying they muted me lvl 1. I was under impression carlos had me muted as he said in team chat early on. Fly didn’t agree with bo on 7, he just was incidentally grouped into the vote, as 2 players muted me and I had no chance to call the proper gamewinning send lvl 7 for our kill 10. Anyway, thank you admins for your time, I am no flamer, I just try and actually play the game.

Shambles

uncie
            Participant

Stop lie dude

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by uncie.
              Shambles.
              Participant

uncle, you have been planted tker, since the beginning of JP’s tklike meme 5 years ago. You used to suicide then, as you have 4 in a row with me currently. 3 of which godrolls. You are absolute planted, and bring your baggage/drama with you when you stop down to our level from lihl. Look at yourself, you can’t even play a pub game (fbg) without mute lvl 1 and this is first time in months, you lied about muting lvl 1. You have muted every time insta and continue to soloplay and plant autosuic confirmed. No one will take you seriously if you continue this toxic behavior. You planted then, you planted now. Confirmed.

uncie
                Participant

Stop lie shambles. Pretty sick that you are so harsh to the truth

Shambles.
                  Participant

You are the epidemy of white gated community. Stats truly mean nothing when you continue to intentional tk to control others’ elo. You couldn’t even explain why you suicided, yet again as you do 80% of times in my team. You know its impossible to “prove” you intentional tk me, and you thrive in that kind of environment. A true low iq, immature online gamer with little to no integrity left, if ever present initially.

H4ken
                    Participant

Even tho flaming cannot be considered excessive here i still feel your way of speaking down to carlos AND benson the whole game feels like the same shambles. You even prove this point over and over again replying to this post. You even being racist but im gonna ignore this as i feel you have no idea wtf you talking about. Given your history on bans for flaming this is treated like a repeated offence.

Please calm down. Except this brq we have received a lot of complains in your behavior from other people aswell.

Banned for 48h

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by H4ken.
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Bra Shambles flaming’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S