Brq – Blainn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AlanRayne
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Alan Rayne
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Blainn
      Violated Rule(s): afk during send level
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): on level 5
      Additional Information: He was the one that called the send on 5, then went randomly afk. We still goal them, but he baked over 250 wood, that could have been one more heal taken. I really dont know what is so hard to ask for pause or say brb, instead of randomly afk, especially during a send level.
      Also on level 7, we agreed to skip, but he still forced his send, I asked him why he forced, his reply was “cuz they suck or dont wanna give free hold” something like that. Its still debatable since it was not a clear skip call from everyone, so I guess it may not qualify as a solo/force send.
      And I am starting to get kinda tired of him crying on all chat every game about “Alan suck, Alan always ob, Alan noob, omg we got Alan, wtf what u expect from Alan” I dont mind banter and some trolling, I can even ignore some flaming, but he does this almost every game, its not fun, getting really annoying at some point.

Attachments:
      Hyo

After reviewing:

In general with both events isolated (1 missed send, and 1 forced send), it would end in a warning, but taking in consideration both happen in the same game (same player), banned for 36h.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Brq – Blainn’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S