Brq czajnik for sell and rage quit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    proce3d
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: proce3d
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: czajnik
      Violated Rule(s): sell on 2 and rage quit on 3
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by mslove.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by mslove.
      Attachments:
      kurtec
      Participant

replay

Attachments:
        czajnik
        Participant

I suggest to ban or punished a player who is named Klaa.Hoebell. The reason is simply – total toxic bahaviour and I will explaine what I mean. I m queite new in fbg and I have ended a trial something like 5 games before so unfortuently for my teammates I am doing a mistakes sometimes. In game with this player, in his opinion I did a mistake as push to much from 7/3 to 7/6 after 10 and next to 7/7 which in his opinion gave him a reason to named me tk a few times and for being rude gennerally. It was only first game because in the second when I failed, he decided to provoke me with his irritating questions like “congratulation” and “great job tker” and something like that. In the third game he named me tk another time, criticized saving the 20 gold and get laught for that with proce3d which decided on that moment to join with Klaa.Hoebell and started talking abaut it with him making laught as hell. Next Klaa.Hoebell aked me a provocative quetion “do you know how to send wars” and after that he point that he doesnt matter abaut my behaviour. He known at this moment abaut that I m feeling angry and of course He could not resist the temptation to comment on it. So he did. Right now I left and sold all units before because I was tottaly pissed off. Then on chat he of course demanded to punish me for leaving and he was trying to whiten explaining that He just ask me do I know how to send warrs an he didnt want to be rude but It was obvious lie and you need to have something like 40 iq to dont see that. I m quite angry that he wasnt punished for that and I did (I got a ban for writing mesages). I m teeling it not because I want to to whiten for sure because I know that I destroyed the game for my teamates, I just want to make this situation clearly and I demand of course to punish him for being toxic. Even If someone makes mistakes it cannot allow to being rude like that. FBG should not be a the breeding ground for such rudeness as it presents Klaa.Hoebell.

czajnik
          Participant

I also attached that 2 previous replays.

mslove
            Participant

Hello all,

@czajnik
              if u wish to report a player make a seperate BRQ.

Do not teamkill (solo send, selling tower, etc.)

u sold your towers and rq the game, which is not acceptable.
              if you have a problem with a player, play the game out and post a BRQ in forums.

96h RQ
              4h sold towers (first offense)

Processed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Brq czajnik for sell and rage quit’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            April 2024
            M T W T F S S