Brq Riziy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ep1lepik
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Ep1lepik
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Riziy
      Violated Rule(s):hate speech
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):every time someone dc
      Additional Information: l fully support the friendly trash talking eu vs na as long as its not too serious. This guy is dead serious and just full of hate.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      ep1lepik
      Participant

These are just some examples, plenty more l didnt bother to screenshot.

dpteacher

Hi,

first of all thanks for reporting.

On the one hand as known by most members of FBG we would like to have a welcoming atmosphere in our community. This includes not only every FBG player but also every potential new player. Therefore we welcome ANY people no matter from which country or continent they come from. To make sure we have that atmosphere, it is needed that every FBG player accepts these values, no matter if ingame or outside of the game at discord.

On the other hand we also like to have some fun and trashtalk a lot. But not by any means does that mean that we will tolerate the smallest incidents of racist taunts or racism terms in general. It should be clear, that there is a hidden line that cant be crossed regarding trashtalking and personal attacks (against whoever).

@Riziy Besides your questionable attitude towards ‘euros’ you had some serious verbal harassements such as in screenshot ‘Screenshot_20230820_190902_Discord.jpg’ going on. This is unacceptable. For this behavior I am going to ban you for 24 hours. Be aware this ban will extend A LOT if we see such incidents with racism background again and as I mentioned before no matter if ingame our outside of the game.

@Ep1lepik
          Even though I can understand your frustration to some extend I would highly recommend to make use of the mute function in discord so you are not triggered by any potentially further incidents from Riziy. NA vs EU trashtalking to some extend is – in my eyes – acceptable so feel free to mute him if he annoys you.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Brq Riziy’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S