brq xyu97

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    klittcomander
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: klittcomander
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: xyu97
      Violated Rule(s): bad behavior, toxicness,
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): since lvl 4
      Additional Information:

Hi Admins,

I guess there is no more need to comment his behavior. You will see anything on chat since level 4.
      Its not only he tks nearly 90% of his games, the most annoying thing is his trashtalk and his stupid insults to other players. I dont know how he is ever vouched on skill and behavior.

Danke

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by Dorimu.
      • This topic was modified 9 months ago by Dorimu.
      Attachments:
      klamtsvin
      Participant

I support this unvouch request.

xyu
        Participant

Hi all,

I want to apologise if you were affected too, even though you had me on ignore all game…

I already was banned for my behaviour that day(48h ban by ghery), and I played too many games with Entboss, who only made weird and random calls.. that still doesn’t give me right to flame him..

We somehow won, but I with my comments I didnt contribute to that…

ANyway, just wanted to say I already was punished for this case

xyu
          Participant

Hi all,

I want to apologise if you were affected too, even though you had me on ignore all game…

I already was banned for my behaviour that day(48h ban by ghery), and I played too many games with Entboss, who only made weird and random calls.. that still doesn’t give me right to flame him..

xyu
            Participant

Hi all,

Dorimu

Hi all,

Firstly let me say that your behavior that game Xyu was unacceptable. You were banned for 48hr by Ghery but that wasn’t entirely because of this, that was because of discord and some dm’s. Therefore we’re issuing you with a 1 week ban, but seeing as you’ve done 48hrs already we’ll bring it down it to 5 days instead. No matter how tilted/frustrated you are, that language was the opposite of the environment we want in FBG and an environment everyone wants.
                You have received multiple warnings of your behavior and multiple people have been complaining about it as well. So keep take this week off to calm down a bit. If this continues when you get back, the ban will be much much longer.

Secondly, Klitt and Ent boss. In future you are free to mute whoever and it is advised in order to prevent harassment, however you have to inform your team of it, not just each other in German.
                “You may !mute other players as long as it does not affect your ability to play with the team”. For this both of you will get a warning.

Processed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘brq xyu97’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S