Capt ban stinkypez (Matt)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Shadow
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Matt
      Violated Rule(s): Grief captaining
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): In game lobby
      Additional Information: I am more than fed up with this kid. I have shown mustard screenshots and replays of matt doing this before. He got away with it because it wasnt deemed malicious. But these patterns and history is getting out of hand. At some point he has to be held accountable for doing what im saying hes doing. This is not a conspiracy this isnt me saying shit out of my ass. I have no problem with matt first picking me, but after he picks me he picks the next 3 worst players in lobby over all the better players. Then at start of game he mutes me so i believe because he doesnt ask me one question ro communicate with me. Then he literally picks me a random hero in random lane that i suck with and after game is done he reports me. I really dont have history of these games saved but i can assure i’ve shown mustardtiger this is DM’s before if he is able to recall off memory this will support my report. Anyways regardless of any past situation i’ve had with Matt, what i want him capt banned for is this screenshot i am posting. YES this was the final draft. Tomoya ended up leavin game which caused a remake and sitting in lobby for 20 minutes. This is Matt’s First day back and hes already griefing/tilting people literally trying his hardest to get me in trouble cuz hes so spiteful. I never met someone so bitter that they will sacrifice the pleasure of 9 players just to grief one guy. If this isnt all the proof after knowing my history with Matt then i definetely will feel as if he is being covered for which he absolutely does not deserve. Please capt ban matt i am literally begging u. I’ve been playing solid, winning and having a positive attitude. I cant let him keep ruining that for me. please help me be better and stop his malicious toxic behaviour

Shadow
      Participant

my last attachment didnt work

Shadow
        Participant
          MustardTiger

Game was never played nothing to captain ban for admins more specifically Tomoya stopped the game from happening and from what I understand those were not even the correct teams pick wise. Request denied.

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Capt ban stinkypez (Matt)’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S