ChillDude- vouch request

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Vouch Requests Trial ChillDude- vouch request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ChillDude-
    Participant

Hello guys, im ChillDude- have been playing dota since 2004. Played on Garena, ranked gaming client and bnet. When dota 2 came out i started to play till 2019 then i stopped cuse i dont find it fun anymore. I installed wc3 after so many years and i want to play good games without leavers and noobs. My aliases are Naivac, CptJable-… Hope your fast answer, sincerly your ChillDude.

Fieryfox

Hi and welcome to First Blood Gaming!

I have already talked to you in discord about it, but you will need to have someone to vouch for you. You can tag any of the DotA admins in discord and ask if they can play a pub game with you to test your mettle.

If admins are not available to play a game with you, then you can ask any of our inhouse players to vouch for you.

Good luck.

Fieryfox

Fantom has played some pubs with you and wasn’t too impressed with your gameplay, however, you have shown to really want to try out our inhouse games so I want to give you the chance to prove yourself again.

Vouch request: Trial accepted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S