clearly no experience most likely like a pub play

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Processed Requests clearly no experience most likely like a pub play

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Achillesgr
    Participant

we lead the game so much and its gg on 15 and cant lose either 13-14-15…enemies have no bank

i keep building on hades revs for the desperate 14-15 from them

suddenly i see our leaker not leaking on 12 so i am asking “you go no leaks” and he reply yes we go 17

i said ok and clearly only cause i dotn wanna speak to virus and nick cause they already on voice together

(when you dotn leak enemys will try anti 17 roll 10000% and already they have no bank for 15 and no anti 15)

chances are still with us even with the no leak 17

but i guess everything change when enemies saw the no leaks and went anti 17 lucky rolls…we lost the game and of course i didnt complain for anything even iof i knew 15 was a clearly win..but all its fine

then on discord nickcolobiano said that team was asked to go 17 and i went upset i called him that he is a lier and i want only the truth i dotn complain abotu the lose

he start his first prase with “dotn be so toxic”

then the flames came up and i said few things compaire to what i wanted to say to him

all i wanna show here is the no experience they have ..when a game can finish but they wanna shine with rolls and leaving chances on enemies

in his question on discord you didnt said a thing for 15 or any..the answer is “i didnt complain for the lose” (cause i didnt wanna force anythign especially when virus already agreed with him and they are on voice…i think all cna understand twhy i didnt speak at all

he blames me about toxic ..what about his behaviour and experience..

P.S before i blame him on discord and get upset i try to end it to not call a mess..i said we lost i didnt complain and i dont even now just dont say i was asked I REALISE AFTER YOUR HOLD 12 THAT you might go no leaks

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Achillesgr.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by nikzor1321.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Hyo.
      Attachments:
      Hyo

Have no idea what was this report for (cause i see no rule violation ingame, or stated in this ban request), anyways:

23:53 Allies Colombiano we all like 17?
        23:56 Allies Colombiano i recover?
        23:59 Allies Colombiano they burned there bank
        24:00 Allies Colombiano x2 /4
        24:01 Allies viruskiril y

27:34 Allies Achilles you going for hold?
        27:38 Allies Achilles or leak?
        27:39 Allies Colombiano yes
        27:39 Allies Achilles or leak?
        27:42 Allies Colombiano were going 17
        27:43 Allies Achilles k

As stated above, the call was 17, no1 spoke anything about it (meaning everyone agreed to it), and when you asked him if he holds or leaks, you could have once again said “15 is better” or w/e you want to say

If it was the right call? prolly not – 15 was the right call (with leaks), however no1 said anything about it, or even suggested it (as it can be seen in the chatlog), so if you don’t say anything about it (when you know its the right call, or 17 is the wrong call), you pretty much agreed to the team plan.

Since there’s no rule violations here, ban request denied (As for the chat on Discord, it’s useless: As detailed above, no1 said anything about 15, and you never disagreed with the call)

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘clearly no experience most likely like a pub play’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S