colombiano RQ

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:krocis
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:colombiano
      Violated Rule(s):ragw quit
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:

First of all, it is not just his fault but Eghil was involved too. We scored goal 2 4, while oppotents sent
      4 and they didnt even scouted our units. By that time they were down 2 heals. In west team chat was communication about selling, when they confirmed it ,2of them wrote in all chat “gg” , and Colombiano and Egill was in voice chat, Egill told him “we sell” so Colombiano did reroll his op roll. But occu steped in and said “i guess we can win this game”. so they decided to not sell but by that time he had no more op roll and got anrgy and rage quited. Imo both involved ppl shud get a break from lihl for some time. Not they just wastede our time, they created big drama after. Also IDK why being in voice chat while ur opponents is allowed coz anytime by any mistake ppl can leak info they dont want to. If they´ve never been in voice chat this situation wud never happen. So mods shud reconsider voice chat during game while ppl are from different team and they cannot talk about strats, units, etc-that means its pure useless being in voice chat and nothing positive it brings-only drama.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Krocis.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      Attachments:
      Colombiano
      Participant

L O L

wikarn19

Banning this dog would do us all a big favor, good brq

Armageddon
          Participant

i just want to add that i was in voice at the time.
            Both egill and nik did not reveal any information prior to the information that west wants to sell.
            Further nik told me when i joined that an enemy was in voice too and not to comment on anything game related.

egillth
            Participant

Ban Colombiano for what exactly? West decided to sell, two players called “gg” in all chat and then when I am asked by Colombiano if we are selling I say yes.

It is not allowed to lie about selling, once we’ve decided to sell and call gg in all chat the game is over.

My team decided they wanted to go back on their word because we get immolation spell in a game that is already 99% lost, they ratted a draw on day 4 in the fucking season.

If anyone should be banned in this game it is my entire team for being rats.

Krocis
              Participant

Ban for exactly is written in topic title. Rage quit, dat he admited himself, right after he left, he tagged @lihladmin and said “can ban me”.

Colombiano
                Participant

ur a dog

thegreatMOAMOA
                  Participant

08:10 Allies egillth can we sell
                    08:16 Allies Solal idm
                    08:23 Allies WStreet ok juggle
                    08:27 Allies 7years +

08:31 All egillth GG
                    08:31 All Ace_of_Spades gege
                    08:33 All Colombiano gg
                    08:45 Allies WStreet or well

It doesn’t matter it happened on voice, the outcome would be exactly the same if egi said inall chat his team decided to sell.
                    At the moment a team decides to sell, and the other team hears about it, you can’t change your mind.

everybody in west can be banned for not staying in game, any of you could inform east about what happened in your team chat, and ask them to kill you so they have the ELO.
                    Nik is leaving a game that is already over, since the only next thing that will happen this game is west selling and east sending.
                    It’s indeed a RQ but I consider it has the same value as someone early leaving after a DC happens – when sell/draw decision isn’t decided yet – which is a warn and not a ban.

I can’t give you your 15 elo back but you can report west and I’ll ban them all if you do.
                    proceeding

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘colombiano RQ’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S