Community and apologies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EricS
    Participant

Hello all!

I would like to address something to you all interested enough to read this regarding the FBG community.

First off, I think it is wonderful there is such a dedicated and active community for such a specific type of game and I think it is admirable how many people are and have been working to make it come together and function. So thank you to all admins and others who have put so much time and effort into this. GOAL!

Second, I think that is a shame that so much of the communication being written in and out of games is focused on flaming, complaining and drama in all forms. Being one of the least liked people in this community, I have received and given my fair share and I honestly think we can do better by putting aside some differences and old squabbles and focusing more on the strategy of the game, meta development and giving helpful advice.

Third, I want to sincerely apologize to every played that I inadvertedly TK’d on one occasion or other by being stubborn, dumb, neglectful, intoxicated or such. I am trying to be a better person and player but it’s hard. I do think I am improving a lot lately though and that is all one can hope for right?

Thanks for reading!

Regards
      EricS

TheElfShadow
      Participant

In Walks An Elf with a Fire Extinguisher

Flame?

point me in the direction!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S