Competitiveness Active Rankings 2022

First Blood Gaming Forums Warcraft III General Discussion Competitiveness Active Rankings 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    saywhen
    Participant

In terms of ability and likeliness to win a game.

3. Antbug. Proven with seasonal first ranks, but not so much in tournaments, he is a strong core player, who wins with unique and quirky builds. His skill is high enough to make unconventional builds work and win most of his games. Love to lose against him and even more to lose with him. Fun and chill player.

4./5. The mario brothers. Very similar and probably learning from each other, their hero pools have similarities, but also their distinctions, while the older one is more farm intensive in his style, the younger one creates space and can solo carry games with ratting if needed or james bonding pick offs. Very dynamic and creative style by the younger dude. They didn’t win seasons like ant, but rather tournaments, be it solo or team wise.

6. This is tough, for me there are many here on the same level, but very drastic different styles .
      I could see supnub as a very strong mid, who can beat the best players when he plays core.

Then there are storm, quanying, danishpride, frostarrow, pandalegend. These are all tier 2s who can beat tier 1s.

7. After that and almost on the same level, sometimes even better than 6. depending on ping at times, Dcaudio. He has proven over time that he can rival and beat 6. on a regular basis with his stable and reliable style.

8. Rolando.
      8. Bash. He is highly unstable but either he pops off and carries games solo or runs it down and loses it for you solo. Depending on the time of the day honestly.
      8. Also shadow. He can solo or dual carry games. Probably underrated.
      8. Mumix.

9. Souljase. Best tier 4. Can be upgraded a tier higher. Tournament and season winner. Very aggressive and creates opportunities to change the tempo of a losing game to the favour of his team. Very clutch and wins very much.

After that I am too lazy to rank more people.

Personally I think I can play on par with ant or a bit worse. It is hard and he wins more against me than I against him.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    May 2024
    M T W T F S S