complain demons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

This degenerate human being started flaming me from very game start (before ipick when i simply announced i need restart after pick, as i explained to Roland normal question was because reforged grapphics).

I find it digusting that this trash is allowed to flame for no reason whatsoever (being an admin) and then also threatening with ban if i dont get certain item.

I explained to him i just purchased another item before he did his THREATS, but he banned me nevertheless.

I was honestly very dissapointed when i saw him placed as admin and it was rightly so – this guy called me retard and started flaming simply for asking rmk after pick (as its normal in dotay very oftencase).

I request this be reviewed by Fantom

Attachments:
      DarkKnight
      Participant

Just realized you`ll not see his deregatory comments in the attached replay as this is the rmk (evident from the ap mode), however Rolanda for instance can attest to what he said in the initial game (possibly, considering he did not warn demons for his deregatory comments even though i asked, which lead to demons flaming yet and yet again ultimately ruining the game experience for me and pushing me to reply as well = no warning to demons is yet given as of now despite repated harrassments that he did)

MustardTiger

Your complaint about Demons has already been handled by ACP. We are nearing the end of a season here in DotA inhouse and the workload and tensions are running high so the frustrations from the admin team are high and the patience low currently. There was not much from the game posted other than the mute and the ban which was probably deserved even if it wasn’t processed correctly. The real issue now is the way you responded and have acted today. You don’t get to demand work from ACP especially when you haven’t even been a part of the community for as long as you have. We don’t humor people who go out of their way to flame and harass our admins and since it only took 1 game to get to this point we are unvouching you until sometime next season when you can reapply. We don’t have the time or energy to deal with someone acting the way you have in this past 24 hours. You can contact an admin sometime in the coming offseason if you wish to rejoin.

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘complain demons’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S