complain Kappa & Hyo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

Hal9k called my autist in lobby . Noone reacted – i had to tag Fantom repeatedly for some1 to take action.

No one answered me why they ignored it first time, even after i asked Hyo couple of times.

Instead he was calling me “Karen” – not sure why but i didnt find it pleasant. Ok mby was not as bad as last time when he called me asshole and pussy ass behaviour, but still.

Then he did it once again but worse – he doesnt acknoledge its not good to joke about this, he actually goes and say its insult to autists to call me one.

Again no one took action. I had to tag Fantom, and actually i`m the one who got muted by Kappa.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Kappa.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Kappa.
      Attachments:
      hal9k

Just to clear it up, you were not the only one muted by Kappa. Nik and I got an hour as well.

DarkKnight
        Participant

For everyones awareness – i have posted here only the gravest insults by hale9k and Nik – althought there wre much more insults in this occasion only.

also what halek said above makes absolutely no sense, but honestly i dont expect good comprehension skills by someone who freely calls people autists and worse

grant323
          Participant

DarkKnight : you’ve to understand one thing FBG isn’t a company nor it’s a business. Everything is done out of love for the game. This is not a government nor a country that you feel like you need to have equal rights. These admins put in work out of their time where money can’t buy cause time is priceless. They don’t want to sit here and listen to every complain someone has sometimes it’s small sometimes it’s big but they do the best they can to address everything.

You on the other hand have one complain everyday about something random because you didn’t like this or didn’t do this or whatever it is. These people don’t have to sit here and cater to your needs everyday they didn’t sign up for that. They signed up trying their best to address everyone not just you everyday. My advice to you is just play the game because any other game you won’t even reach a admin so be lucky that you’re able to reach one here. You didn’t buy LTD or Dota these guys made it free for you to play and enjoy it so have a little respect.

If you don’t feel like the way admins are doing their job then it’s time for you to find another game or just stay quite and voice your concern about big things that you feel the game needs.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by grant323.
            Kappa

As with most EF cases, multiple ACP admins were involved. This has been reviewed internally and no further action will be taken.

The issues you have are created by your own poor behavior. Action was taken against you and other members involved.

Processing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘complain Kappa & Hyo’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S