complaint Mustard harrassment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

Obviously mustard does not mind to be called retard / tart or whatever. I do, and sure other people mind too. I tried to express that (2nd time in popular language, after i DM-ed him and got ignored) but got muted instead, as well as i missed to queue in next game because of that.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Kappa.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Kappa.
      Attachments:
      Kappa

@DarkKnight

Well, I find this entire thing to be a bit silly. I went ahead and pulled the logs of Elf warning people and he often uses the abbreviation “ns” for No Show. I can prove he’s used it since he started his time as an Admin and with multiple different people. It’s clearly not intentional to be insulting which was the stem of this issue.

On the Mustard side, I think he found the entire situation to be ridiculous and a waste of everyone’s time. Almost all of us (even some German), have no idea what you are talking about – not to mention the abbreviation ns is used all the time in LTD. He felt you were just trying to cause drama out of nothing and wanted to put an end to it.

I don’t think he would directly insult you, but I’ll talk to him as a courtesy as well as the LTD Admins.

Processed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘complaint Mustard harrassment’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S