complaint of unfair treatment of my ban request/ ban appeal

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Appeals Processed appeals complaint of unfair treatment of my ban request/ ban appeal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

1st and foremost – i explained my pc froze and i didnt afk. i would never do that. 100% not going to do that. i gave reasons why in this game i will even 200% not going to do that.

2nd i`m not going to repeat all the harrassment that happened in discord after i simply asked an admin if he can check my ban appeal

3rd you claim i have no evidence of dc and this is why i`m not going to be unbanned. if i typed something in discord like “sorry i dc” then maybe it would be ok, but now since i did not i cannot be unbanned since others can use that reason.

Well i think many others can use that reason to say sorry i disconnected in order to leave the game too.
      Also im not one of them - as i exaplined in discord, once it hapenned that i left, i was reported for DC and i addmitted i left (again was being harrased in game) so i took ban which should be evidence to you i dont lie. idk how many playrs go afk or not, but im one who never did.

i find it perplexing that all of this is being ignored, i even offerred to take video next time if that should ever happen too and given i never did it i think it should be clear how to proceed in objective way

Quetra
      Participant

As I said in the last appeal the matter is closed. It has already been reviewed multiple times and there won’t be anything productive to come from this. Wait out your ban.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘complaint of unfair treatment of my ban request/ ban appeal’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S