Complaint TheElfShadow / Darth Elf

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    DarkKnight
    Participant

I was flamed in queue by 2 people

Tagged admins once, Elf muted only the line that i tagged.

Pointed out to him there one more flame which he acknowledged.

I waited and he took no action.

So i tagged the other flame, and he muted me as well.

Wh0h00

Today at 5:07 PM
      now cry u little bitch

EternalFame

Today at 5:09 PM
      @LTD Admin this one

Darth Elf

Today at 5:10 PM
      !mute @EternalFame 20

I find it completely outrages that I am being muted for reporting someone who called me “now cry u little bitch”

Furthermore when i approached Elf in private chat, he told me he considers me just as guilty as them, even though i did not flame.

Further, he said he doesnt give a fuck about flames.

Further to that, if he wants to mute me for chatting, he should mute them for chatting & for flaming as well.

Attachments:
      TheElfShadow
      Participant

You also were chatting in the queue

https://discord.com/channels/437439646381637644/731883905967194152/938088109021728830

this is why I took action, as you were continuing to chat in the queue

3 of you get a 20 minute mute and a reminder

do no CHAT in THE QUEUE

DarkKnight
        Participant

re-uploading a cropped image

Attachments:
          DarkKnight
          Participant

additionally to that is now making threats, i think personal only to me in the chat channel

Darth Elf

Today at 5:39 PM
            the next time you caht in the queue, i will quadruple the amount of time i mute you, and if you miss a game, well, maybe then you will learn your lesson

DarkKnight
            Participant

furthermore, continues to ignore and remain uninterested about flaming

(i want to take the opportunity to remind the reviewer he hard flamed me several weeks again)

DarkKnight
              Participant

i want to additionally emphasize i stopped chatting after he said to stop chat in queue.

i merely pointed the flame he was refusing to handle.

on a side note, yet another disturbing fact is Elf stated he left the complaint for someone else to handle (not himself personally). in my opinion thats just stating the obvious as its not supposed to be him handling complain of him.

Darth Elf

Today at 5:43 PM
                i left it open for someone else to handle

Pluun
                Participant

Get this guy out of here. Please remove EF from making stupid posts like this. Its a waste of time!
                  You tked the shit out of us in the game and you gonna blame us in Queue, what do you expect what happens?
                  You’re just playing this game to make stupid banrequests like this, you try to trick some1 to flame you.

On point, Elf muted me, He was right about that. (he couldve muted you before aswell, but didnt) Elf said go talk in chat and you responded with “theres another 1…” So you talked again in Queue. Therefore you got muted aswell.

Elf handled correctly

DarkKnight
                  Participant

it is not correct – i did not team kill, if anyone who was one who ignored the call to get 6 attack and up HP with rest.

also i`m not the one who trolled in-game , asking for sells, insulting, starting to assign blames etc.

last but not least, i would like you to abstain making such adjectives about other people`s posts etc, as well as the flames you did in chat but are not shown on my pictures as i blocked you (dont want to read that staff). however you did say it, and i expect the reviewer to also consider that because this flaming stuff is not ok.

Hyo

No idea what you’re complaining exactly, when you’re wrong in both situations:

1) You were talking in queue as well, so Elf did what he was supposed to: He muted you, whohoo and Pluun for chatting in queue (when you’ve been reminded countless times as many others, that you should chat on #fbg-ltd-chat for non queue related conversations): Doens’t matter if they flamed or not at this stage, as they were chatting in queue as well, so the mute is viable for both situations.

2) Elf not handling the brq makes sense as you’re posting a complaint on him, so it should be a different admin handling the complaint on him.

Denied

Processing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Complaint TheElfShadow / Darth Elf’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S