Cranky BRQ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xyu
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: xyu97
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: cranky
      Violated Rule(s):1) doesn’t follow calls; 2) solo ups
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1) During Level 2 / 2) During Level 7
      Additional Information:

Nobody says anything during level 1, so i decide to take some action and call warrs – all players follow without questioning.
      Then i call resend, which is also followed, but when i call 2 att orange selfishly does jack, and i had to do 2nd attack myself instead of reg, costing us a heal…

after this disagreement i asked in chat if they can respect my calls and let me finish or they can do whatever they want. after “silently” agreeing to this, his tk on level 5 continues-

I called 9hp 2 attack; then even specified its 9 hp 4 at in total i required, yet i am not sure if he did reg on purpose or by mistake.. i had to do attack myself, almost cost us a heal, again…

then comes level 7 and he does solo ups, out of the blue…

and now i experience my own mistakes, where i abruptly interrupt and oppose someone from calling 24/7 WITHOUT REASONING..

thanks for reviewing this ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      xyu
      Participant

replay didn’t upload?

Attachments:
        dpteacher

Hi,

Quotation from the FBG rules found here: https://firstbloodgaming.com/fbg-ltd-guide/

Solo Sending:

Sending should always be coordinated with the team via discussion. If the team wishes, they may elect a dedicated caller for the game.

Since there was no captain called and I couldnt find any clear rulebreak I am closing this case without actions being taken.

If you want to be a captain, ask your team if they agree to it. You need at least one vote to be captain. If someones veto, then you have to accept that there are team members who are not interested in following one captain.

Closed.

dpteacher

Hi,

Quotation from the FBG rules found here: https://firstbloodgaming.com/fbg-ltd-guide/

Solo Sending:

Sending should always be coordinated with the team via discussion. If the team wishes, they may elect a dedicated caller for the game.

Since there was no captain called and I couldnt find any clear rulebreak I am closing this case without actions being taken.

If you want to be a captain, ask your team if they agree to it. You need at least one vote to be captain. If someones veto, then you have to accept that there are team members who are not interested in following one captain.

Closed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Cranky BRQ’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          April 2024
          M T W T F S S