Dodo intentional or unintentional TK?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:MonkeyTown
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:bimbim
      Violated Rule(s):TK,
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):build for lvl 5, no build lvl 6, no build anti 17
      Additional Information:
      Call = clog vs slow enemy team
      her roll: mine, lubber, cannon, polar, hawk.
      She mixes big cannon + small canon + mines for 3.
      ends up 455 value for 6 vs obvious send.
      Any mix would be better then mines + canon cuz clog is called and we want a slow game+ good clear on 5 with low value. This mix made us lose 2 heals on 5 which wasnt needed cuz enemy didnt send.

She gladly pushed for 10 cuz she was ripperino. But then game is forced into a 17 send. She could just use her brain and build polar + cannon till 17 because we werent forcing leaks. She alrdy builds darkpriest when enemy forces 17.

https://wc3stats.com/games/250317

Juxx
      Participant

Here is another replay the enemy team sends lvl 3 we dont even king leak and shes 7/1 590 value on 5 with disciple when she could have been 7/3. Pure suboptimal play.

Attachments:
        root
        Participant

Dodo added the mines on 2, not on 3 which I think was fine, clogg called during 2

idm the full push for 5, mine on 6 is the wrong decisions for sure.

i also don’t like the rr in a 17 game and building gryphons, but should have kept building gryphs if the idea was to cover 16 – not rr until after

need to read the game better, but nothing worth bannable.

i can’t open the disc replay, but if its as black and white as that, it’s supoptimal for sure

I won’t give ban or warn, but remind that we are trying to increase general skill level of LIHL, and failing a disc roll is not good enough. I think you, dodo, could work more on risking your lane if you have carry lanes, or people already covering, focusing on min val holds.

-rooted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Dodo intentional or unintentional TK?’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S