dori dodge lihl35

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:krocis
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:arch
      Violated Rule(s):dodge lobby
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:

When 3 ppl who were asked for jihad just said they dont wanto to,so we decided to play given teams. He said then swap me out for no reason given.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Bens0nFCSP.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Bens0nFCSP.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Hyo.
      Dorimu

Just some background on the situation.
        Start of season all lobbies are challenge/jihad etc. We got Lobby and when I checked teams I saw people were going on about x jihad y etc. Eventually I joined lobby and saw all of west were still on obs spots etc and staying there. I went back to discord and saw People were still talking about Jihad etc, and then Tin offered to Jihad anyone if he got swapped in. So I just offered my position; “swap me then with tin” so that there could be Jihad and the game could be played without wasting more time. Tin got swapped in and he and Rum had a Jihad.
        He dc’d early which led to a remake, and then I just got swapped backed in eventually and we just ended up playing given teams as Challenge. Shows that it wasn’t a dodge and I did it so people could get their Jihad.
        All of this, from lobby being formed to Tin and Rum finishing their draft was around 7 minutes. So the lobby wasn’t even delayed that much by the swap. So no time was wasted.

tl:dr
        I merely offered Tin my swap so people could just get their Jihad. I even swapped back in when Tin dc’d and it was remake.

Just my perspective on the whole situation.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Dorimu.
        Krocis
        Participant

Nice try, but u clearly wanted to dodge, when Tin dced and u knew, me and nikz said we gonna report u just wanted to avoid it so u offered swap back. Also we were all in lobby w8ting for u, so stop lying we were in obs. Was clear we gonna play given teams when all ppl refused to jihad.

Swapping out in this case was clear dodge and you should be punished.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Krocis.
          • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Krocis.
          Attachments:
          Krocis
          Participant

And this is what u claim ppl were stil talking about jihad lol. This is whole chat about jihad. Rly short and fast conversation. None in lobby were in obs , we all were w8ting just for u .

Krocis
            Participant

This thing took about 7 min just bcoz u refused to play a given teams.

Krocis
              Participant

There is even proof none were w8ting in obs, how cud u even know when u were not in lobby.

I said “dont make ppl w8 always”

Dorimu

All waiting just for me? lol Can ask even Rum who was lobby host that I was waiting in obs with all of west besides Ghery who was sitting in purple slot, rest of everyone was in obs with other obs as wellthat game for ppl before I even offered swap. Don’t challenge me on this cause I obviously have a way better fucking memory than you So go cry me a river, you’re just being a childish idiot here Krocis.
                  YOur screenshots don’t show shit, only your idiotic interpretation of english.
                  Can’t even make a joke about your dumbass ban request afterwards without offending your fragile Ego. Everyone knew that it was snide poke at your banrequest, even nik who you use as a fellow “accuser”.
                  You purely come back to defend this in 4 consecutive posts shows that you’re just being a salty prick. Like grow up man.
                  You’ve literally wasted more of your own and other peoples time writing up this Chromosome filled ban request. Maybe if you write a few more replies, you’ll lose enough to be a normal person.

Last Things I’ll say, up to mods.

Dorimu

Fuck, ended with last things I’ll say but forgot to add something. Even after the swap so people could Jihad, no one veto’d the Jihad/swap and everyone accepted the Tin v Rum Jihad.

Now I’m done. Peace.

mslove
                    Participant

welllllllllllllllllll,

i think we waited with this lobby over 7+ mins cuz ppl where retarded playing given teams and wanted to jihad it, but no one had the balls to jihad someone, then a wild tin came and offered to jihad rum if he gets spot, thank god dori offered the spot or this would go into another 10min trashtalk 😀

also all were fine, we just trashtalked dori, cuz he is a ass and spamping me every game. (:

my 2 cents aka 50cent

viruskiril
                      Participant

DOnt think mods should even bother with such nonsense brq, dodging in early season for what reason, when every game is jihad? Use some brain pre posting brqs, thanks.

Bens0nFCSP
                        Participant

After Tin got swapped in, eventually everybody was fine was jihad. imo it was questionable to veto that jihad, when its early season and ppl sign with the expectation to play a jihad lobby.

I dont see, that dori dodged here.

Please try not to get personal when u leave a statement.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The topic ‘dori dodge lihl35’ is closed to new replies.
                        Donate
                        Clan FBG Events
                        May 2024
                        M T W T F S S