Dota Admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stinkypez
    Participant

Discord name: stinkypez
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: stinkypez#11869
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): dota
      Introduction:
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: FBG :kappa:
      Additional information:

I know I’m not a favorite by the amount of time I spend messing around, but I think it’s clear I have a general appreciation for the league that has been built. When I was admin for a brief time, I never expected the league to grow as it has, and thus never took it seriously. Ive been proven wrong and have been humbled. I’ve enjoyed my time and wish to help grow the league even more in an effort to give back for the fun times it’s given me in return. The memes/childish personality and such are just a facade and I know how to act my age when need be. I think the overall culture of the league could use a face lift and I hope to help with that.

If my role in the league is to remain a discord personality, I completely understand and respect the decision. But, I wanted to take the time to offer whatever services I might be able to offer to help the league.

Love you dudes (even Hyo)

Fantom

I don’t think you’re nearly as disliked as you think. However I’ll be honest since I think you have been here on your post as well.

Your previous behavior does raise some red flags, but I do believe there is a useful personality buried beneath the memes and toxicity. Whether or not you could maintain it is another question. If you are serious about wanting to be an admin and contribute, the most fair thing I can say is that I will evaluate you over the next month and a half or so that is left in the season. I would like to see activity in games as well as in helping moderate and be a positive influence. Call it the JellyBelly protocol if you want. But if you truly are genuine in wanting to be a part of the FBG admin team then this is the best and most fair compromise I can offer.

I will leave this application pending and revisit it at the conclusion of season five. Either way, I do appreciate you taking the time to post and offer your time and assistance to the league and I do value it. I hope you can prove your doubters wrong and be a reformed and more positive Pez as we continue on!

Pending review.

MustardTiger

Denied

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Dota Admin’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S