DotA Map Bugs/Fixes

First Blood Gaming Forums Warcraft III General Discussion DotA Map Bugs/Fixes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    PeachTree
    Participant

1. roofs stealths tool tip missing
      2. bringitback#2020
      3. https://i.imgur.com/zzLIuyv.jpg

4. Status – Fixed

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Fantom.
      PeachTree
      Participant

1. Slarks ulti pixalted
        2. Less pixalte ty
        3. https://imgur.com/XpiDbCf

4. Status – Fixed

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Fantom.
        PeachTree
        Participant

1. Arc’s spark spell doenst show untl it launches ( just tiny bit ) after it launches it looks like tetris
          2. less tetris.
          3. https://imgur.com/YFIgt9X

Fieryfox

1. Akasha attacks projectiles are almost invisible when attacking towers or mechanical(?) units. When attacking clockwork with akasha I cannot see my attacks. First it made me wonder if it was a bug and I wasn’t attacking, but it seemed that the projectiles were just VERY small and hard to see. Attacks on other units or heroes worked perfectly fine.
            2. Attacks should be visible.
            3. See replay early game at like minute 1-3 when i fight clockwork solo top you can alrdy see the problem.

4. Status – Fixed/Not a common or repeatable issue

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Fieryfox.
            MuMiX
            Participant

1. Cannot see tuskar’s shards flying through the air, can only see it when it lands
              2. Would like to see the shards flying through the air
              3. see replay

4. Status – Fixed

Attachments:
              Fieryfox

1. Winter wyvern’s cold embrace (heal spell) on Huskar shows no ice effect, blademail on huskar does not show the spiked barricade effect (I believe that’s what it’s called)
                2. The effects should be visible
                3. Minute 16 iirc you can see at bot lane when huskar is frozen by cold embrace that he just freezes without ice on him. Minute 26 or 28 when we are fighting at bot rax and get the t3 tower huskar blademail is now visible. Also on all other occasions he uses blademail.

4. Status – Fixed

Fieryfox

1. Weird ass mass-desync
                  2. It shouldnt desync
                  3. I checked the replay and to me nothing strange happened. like 0.5 sec before the mass desync I bought boots on mirana from the sideshop, 1 sec before the mass desync techies respawned. The correct version from the homepage was used.

4. Status – N/A (Could be Blizzard server issue, too difficult to judge)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Fantom.
                  Fieryfox

1. Nightstalker Crippling fear is bugged. I tested this with stopwatch. During the day the spell description shows that it should provide 10% miss chance and only last 3 seconds at lvl 1, however, when used on an enemy hero it lasts 8 seconds and gives like 50% miss chance. During the night the spell lasts 5 seconds at lvl 1 and also provides like 50% miss chance as it should.

I tested on lvl 4 what the durations were with stopwatch and in daytime it still says it should last 3 seconds, but it actually lasts 8 seconds. The miss chance is also like 50% and not 10%.
                    During night time when I use lvl 4 Crippling fear the duration is actually around 7 seconds, while the spell should last 8 seconds. It does provide 50% miss chance as it should.

I tested this again for lvl 2 and 3.
                    In daytime, the spell lasts 8 seconds as well.
                    In nighttime, the spell lasts 6 and 7 seconds respectively, as should be.

So the spell is bugged completely for daytime, and for night time it works as intended for lvl 1, 2 and 3, but for lvl 4 the duration is 1 second short.

2. For daytime the spell Crippling fear should be 3 seconds and provide 10% miss chance for all levels.
                    For nighttime the spell should be 8 seconds long on lvl 4.
                    3. N/A

Fieryfox

1. Pit lord Atrophy Aura has the icon of Wardrums when skilled. When opening the hero abilities it shows the normal icon.
                      2. The Icon should be the Ghost True Sight icon iirc, either way the icon should be the one in the hero abilities tab.
                      3. check screenshots

Edit: nvm screenshots too big lol, check imgur link
                      https://imgur.com/a/Hbk8Sjg

4. Status – Fixed

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Fieryfox.
                      Fieryfox

1. When Visage’s familiars stop moving they show up as Idle Courier (Idle workers).
                        2. This was not the case before reforged, the icon should not show.
                        3. https://imgur.com/a/0JMQLf0

panda
                        Participant

1. double-clicked on boots of travels with 3rd meepo – instead of going home, targets a mid-lane creep
                          2. double-click on boots of travels should target fountain of health;
                          works fine on main meepo, but doesn’t work on any of the other meepos
                          3. https://imgur.com/a/C7uUw46

this problem also sometimes occurs on other heros, most notably tinker

Fieryfox

1. When spectating as referee faerie fire is not shown properly in the items on the leaderboard. It shows as an enchanted mango icon.
                            2. Should be faerie fire icon.
                            3. I lost screenshot :z

MuMiX
                            Participant

All times are replay times.
                              1. 9:19 last word casted, tiny tossed almost same time, tiny did not took dmg
                              9:46 tiny gets hit twice by last word (maybe this was the one from 9:19 finally getting triggered).
                              I think it happened a few more times where Silencer used last word on Tiny, Tiny tossed, but Tiny did not take damage right now, but took damage later.
                              1:11:17 had gem but lost sight of tiny
                              2. Tiny should take dmg upon casting toss and gem should not lose sight of an invis hero.
                              3. See replay

Attachments:
                              moobs

1. Lyncan not getting gripped by Bane ulti.
                                2. Lyncan not getting stunned by Sven bolt
                                3. Lyncan not getting stunned by NA

around 3/4 into the game, when scourge is pushing our top rax. 1st instance of lyncan not getting gripped.

Fieryfox

1. Bloodseeker’s bloodrage causes blademail to deal more damage than it is supposed to. If Bloodseeker has bloodrage on himself (or enemy, doesnt matter), and uses blademail himself, and for example invoker casts sun strike (475 pure dmg) on the bloodseeker then it deals around 660 dmg on the bloodseeker, which is how it’s supposed to be, and 1110 dmg to the invoker (WHICH IS NOT HOW IT SHOULD BE).

When bloodseeker uses bloodrage on himself (or invoker) and invoker uses sunstrike on the bloodseeker and bloodseeker uses blademail, but invoker uses blademail too, then bloodseeker takes ~2350 dmg while invoker takes LESS dmg.

When bloodseeker uses bloodrage on himself AND invoker and invoker uses sunstrike on the bloodseeker and bloodseeker uses blademail and invoker uses blademail as well, then bloodseeker takes 4700 dmg from the sun strike, while invoker receives LESS dmg (like 1900 iirc, not sure, see replay!).

The same thing happens when other damages type are used, like magical or physical dmg.

Now when bloodseeker uses Bloodrite lvl 4 (240 dmg) on invoker and both have bloodrage on them and both use blademail, the situation was reversed. The invoker got like 2 times the dmg it should have. (Check replay, i dont know the exact dmg anymore)

This happens on all levels of Bloodrage and the dmg changes depending on the lvl. Bloodrage dmg is 25%-30%-35%-40% on the lvl 1-4.

2. These damages are way too much, i didnt test it on a different version but this was DEFINITELY not how it used to be. It only happens when bloodrage is used, any other cases are completely fine.

3. Check replay. I named it blademail bug it seems but it’s actually a bloodrage bug, or well, both ingredients are needed to get this situation.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Fieryfox.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                April 2024
                                M T W T F S S