DotA suggestion: Nerf TB, Nerf Radiance

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming Suggestions DotA suggestion: Nerf TB, Nerf Radiance

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fieryfox

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

So guys, basically I think that terrorblade sunder ulti has way too much cast range. In the past it had a very short cast range (like 300 range or so), but now he can cast the spell from miles away (like 600 range). This shit is way too op if you ask me, so vote Yes, nerf that shit if you agree.

For the other matter, I think that radiance is too strong. Radiance miss chance is goddamn annoying and I feel like it is like barathrum stun, which is also 17%. I feel like this because you miss way too many times when you attack. What you get nowadays is that people just get radiance on a hero cus it deals a ton of aoe dmg and the miss chance ensures that you dont die easily. If you get it on a tank chances of killing the tank as a damage dealer goes down by 50%. Also, some heroes like naga siren are so hard to kill when they just get radiance (and you dont have much spell dmg). I think that the miss chance on this item should get nerfed. I don’t propose a big change, since many may disagree that it’s op. So let’s just go with a small change from 17% to 13%, vote Yes if you agree with me.

Cheers.

dcaudio
      Participant

I agree on sunder cast range being huge

PeachTree
        Participant

Tb ulti only works well if people dont know how the spell works.

Radiance seems balanced. Never had an issue with it, since it costs 5.2k to buy. in 6.83 it was basically worst item in the game.

I was hoping this vote would be something to do with illus and radiance-effect, now im kinda sad.

MuMiX
          Participant

600 to 300 range is a big reduction. why not to like 450-500 ?

PeachTree
            Participant

https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Terrorblade/Changelogs

For people who wonder how tb has changed from 6.83>6.85.

Fieryfox

I suppose nerfing it to 400 range is also fine, as long as it gets nerfed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              April 2024
              M T W T F S S