eld3r intentional tk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    7years
    Participant

short summary of the replay attached:

eld3r tilted because team didn’t blindly follow his call suggestions, wants to sell on lvl 6. then completely refuses to teamplay after we lose 3 heals on 7 with tm: saves 250 wood after he himself called 8 send, then decides to push 7/6 when we told him multiple times we needed him to ob lvl 10 (2x disc, 1x ea lane), causing us to die on 10. proceeds to insult me after the game as can be seen attached.

most of you would call it a typical eld3r, i call it intentional tk. this behavior should have no place in an in-house league.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by n1ll3.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by n1ll3.
      al6x
      Participant

yeah I agree, elder gave up way too early this game. Also note that elder wanted to clog this game when enemy team sent milli level 2 and ended up sending 5 so if we clog would have been likely a loss. Anyway heres some chat from him giving up too early:

12:45 Allies xqs can sell just

15:14 Allies xqs 8 was goal btw
        15:17 Allies xqs but who cares

16:47 Allies 7years elder
        16:50 Allies 7years you are our best hope 10
        16:52 Allies 7years why are you pushing
        16:57 Allies xqs because i want to

n1ll3
        Participant

It was a sad game for east and pretty much over after 7. Elder should have stayed low in order not to die 10 for sure. But its pretty hard to say intentional tk if a player with tok, tot and sprites pushes for 10. I discussed this with elder and he just saw griffin and dm on dodo and she stayed 7/3 + thorn and one heal, So he pushed.
          So my judgement here is no intentional tk = 0 days for this.
          The 8 call was too late so i also cant and will not ban for this.
          The insult was not excessive but there was still an insult and do to eld3rs history i will ban him for 36 hours for this.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by n1ll3.
          7years
          Participant

thanks for the quick processing.

eld3rs refusal to teamplay/intentional tk was especially sad because in my opinion the game was still winnable after 7, 2v1 heals and we had really op midgame potential.

he was fat af and if he stays 7/2 or 7/3 for sure we don’t die 10 (keep in mind he also had gnolls). and it’s not like he didnt know better (“oh i thought dodo cover 10 so i push from 5/0 to 7/6”)- we told him multiple times to stay low for 10. so the way i see it, he pushed 7/6 out of pure spite and with the intention to tk us because he was just tilted about our calls and the game.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by 7years.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘eld3r intentional tk’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S