Eld3r toxicity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OccupyW.Street
    Participant

Overall just tired of the toxicity he brings to the league.

Today he got outplayed few times in a row by me and redrum and was therefore very mad at his own shortcoming. He then got rolled into my team and apparently decided it was more fun to intentionally tk me than to make an effort.

In the uploaded replay you can see him grab king even though he is the 3rd best kc in team and 3rd highest elo. We leak 50 to king lvl 1 with some dmg’ed warriors and creeps. I told him that it is no heal if u just focus kc. He just said its heal anyway did not make effort to save heal. We ended up burning heal with like 4 creeps alive. If he just focused 1hits and clicked fast it would not be close to heal.

Then I told him please let nikz take king and he just responded; suck my dick and started insulting my family. I then tried to click king every round, because I knew we needed proper kc to win this game. He was with his mouse all rounds at king so that I could not take. Again he ended up burning heal at 7 that could have been saved.

In the end we lost the game with the thrown away heals as the obvious factor.

Afterwards I called him out in discord he just said he is happy to tk me and continued with his foul language.

I know I am not the only one who experienced this behaviour and I have not seen any change in his attitude from previous bans and it is getting pretty frustrating.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Tin.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Tin.
      Tin
      Participant

While his KC on Lv 1 and 7 was not “top tier”, it also was not intentionally bad. If there is an issue with who will KC next time, perhaps have the team vote on it. Its usually just good manners to defer KC to the best KCer.

The banter back and forth is childish but I don’t think its enough for an unvouch. Next time just try to sort this out like adults.

Processing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Eld3r toxicity’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S