Elder admit to tk, and defend my self by this absurd brq

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Processed Requests Elder admit to tk, and defend my self by this absurd brq

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    viruskiril
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:viruskiril
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:XQS
      Violated Rule(s): tking on purpose with yolo
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):lvl 5
      Additional Information:
      So i see on level 1 we have zombie, egg + polar going 3/0 , deadlane on elder and i have carry potential on free roll , i decide to do my signature ghoul move incase they warr, by my maths if they send warr and im solo ghoul we leak atleast 40+ to mid and we would be doomed, so i took a risk.
      WE go k7 game so for me 2 ob lanes is perfectly fine , at level 4 elder decides to troll staying 5/1 with yolo saying he wont give any feed and he will ob rest with purple trees and cannons, after i threaten to report him if he does that he decide to eventually push
      Level 7 i had rly bad focus my cava shared absolutely nothing , againts furmit whelp 2spirit i leaked just a furb whelp and a single satyr, we didnt even burn a heal i think or max 1 and they burned 1 heal to no send, on level 10 me and nikz both stay 7/2 – the result i mid and he leak 2 boss (nothing againts nikz i just point out my play isnt troll at all i just show the superior holder build), with my mid we burn just 1 heal and we seal the deal with our send 14 to win the game.

Semi connected, next game we play i play ygg , i ob level 2 cuz i predict their send , i am the only mid then i push 4/1 i hold lvl 3 to no send ofc, and my team 3 players leak 40 to no send ( elder blame me ofcourse that i am doing horrible build for no reason ) , then they send level 4 i push my 7/2 then i mid on lvl 7 with 7/2 into mid 10 and then being mid 15 with 4.5k value the fattest lane clearly in the game, thx to me and 7years we skip level 15 and we win the game on lvl 17.
      I just wanna show here my superb hold and push game, being 400+score on arena , but elder would never tell that

Also i wanna add he threatens to report me almost every single game, w/e i do even when i carry him hard , as shown in the last game.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by viruskiril.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      Attachments:
      viruskiril
      Participant

The replay you can use from elders brq , but i can upload too if need

MonkeyTown
        Participant

This report has been open for over a month. This case and counter report case will be closed because it looks like a personal vendetta. Any recent new reports will be handled with due care and diligence. Processed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Elder admit to tk, and defend my self by this absurd brq’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S