elder behaves like 12 yo rage kid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bens0nFCSP
    Participant

achilles didnt follow his building orders and elder started raging as fuck using way too harsh and even racist insults.
      elder has been banned very often in the past cause of insulting ppl and imo we need long time ban.
      everybody hates this guy and i dont wanna know how often he did this and ppl forgot report. his garbo behaviour has huge impact on the game experience of the whole league.

https://wc3stats.com/games/184539/chat

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      Achillesgr
      Participant

for wave 2 tbh i didnt understand what he mean by not build 2 sabers…i was thinking that he might want clog…and i said to myself ok anyway i drop second sentry and add 1 ogre for 3 and stay like that…after that i realise what happend…i said i am gonna make 2 ns no matter what…

MonkeyTown
        Participant

It is forbidden to micromanage other lanes. Gamewise i understand both parties.
          Achilles: 2x ns early gives fastest push time after 3
          Eld3r: With call 4 send we need early push and some risk to get optimal send. So go 3/0 for 3 atleast…

In this situation both decisions are understandable but everyone is responsible for their own lane. After receiving a 2 send achilles could have pushed and risk harder cuz of no 3 send but he chose to stick to his plan. If u can not accept decisions made by your allies then i suggest that you should take a break Eld3r.

Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively is the rule that Eld3r violated. You start to act out of line and keep insulting Achilles because he did not follow your masterplan push wise. I’m not going to copy the things that were said and you should know by now that these things are unacceptable.

Since eld3r got banned for 5 days on this post https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/topic/eld3r-intentional-tk-again/, i’m going to increase the ban duration to 2 weeks in total. This is not the first time that you violate these rules eld3r. Your next violation about intentional tk/ raging/flaming will be 4 weeks, so be carefull.

Thanks for posting. If anyone get in such a situation again please use the !mute command and report it on the forum later.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘elder behaves like 12 yo rage kid’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S