Elder force send

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    n1ll3
    Participant

Elder forced 15 send. Team wanted to skip.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by n1ll3.
      Attachments:
      eld3r
      Participant

This Report is pathetic and absolute stupid. He reporting me to “force a send” when i was the captain/caller. And i did what a captain has to do, help the team, try to win the game. Anybody else out there would see that we would die on Level 15, when we would skip. Why would i pay for it, when nilles gamereading is absolute dogshit? We sent 15 and we died anyway (even with a send, there was 0 Chance of living). And we broke even the enemy with the 15 send what was almost impossible. Nille wanted to skip 15, when any FBG Player outthere would even see, that we die on 15. Nille wanted to force a skip desperatly and give the Team 0 Chance of winning. The Replay is more than obvious. Such a shame he is reporting it, because he is making a fool of himself.

n1ll3
        Participant

Team decided to skip. you forced send. facts! i wont go down to your lvl and attack you now. But im fucking tired of you bending rules etc. You are involved in every fucking ban request.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by n1ll3.
          n1ll3
          Participant

Well since no other mod wanne do this. You get banned for forcing a send.

Penalty for this is 3 days.

Feel free to apply your ban

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Elder force send’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S