elder forces loss

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hunomiai
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: hunomiai
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: eld3r
      Violated Rule(s): Refusing to cooperate
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 6
      Additional Information: He says game is lost, wants to sell, saves all his lumber, and burns all mana on king with thornmail. He does this even though not all players agree to give up. I sold on 7 because I thought I was the only one left who didn’t want to give up yet.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by epicdeath.
      Attachments:
      Quail
      Participant

I was part of that team and 3 people aggreed after 5 to go sell/suic/give up. I’m pretty sure hunomiai asked to continue playin really late and during 6 elder pushed king aswell. It was a 100% lost game.

hunomiai
        Participant

Well the fact that I never agreed to it means the default is to keep playing. Also I say play on right before the creeps reach the king which was enough time to go up the king. Doesn’t matter if we lose or not.

eld3r
          Participant

At the Time we all agreed to sell, u never disagreed. Means for me game is over. Game was over anyway. U changed your mind when creeps already arrived to king. Talk earlier next time. I did also up the king when u changed your mind while i was king controlling. cheers

eld3r
            Participant

Btw why did u not upload the game where U teamkilled your whole team? So everybody can see who is the real game ruiner. Cheers

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by eld3r.
              • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by eld3r.
              hunomiai
              Participant

It’s very clear that I agreed to sell after you don’t upgrade king and auto kc while burning all mana. Don’t start lying now. Also, why does it matter what happened in another game? What do you think deflecting is gonna do for you? And I don’t think you want to start comparing tk. There’s a reason you’re a hard bot player every season.

eld3r
                Participant

U dont think i want to start comparing? You played so bad like a subhuman, i didnt see in the past 10 years of LTD. This is below mega bot 500 elo. How dare u even “try” comparing who bigger tks. You are playing here for 1 season and have no idea what happened in the last seasons. So keep your mouth closed. Learn how to use the 5 iq u have and dont ruin games like u did in that 1 game. And dont give a shit if u think im lying. watch the replay, and if u complain about king controll, take it yourself next time and dont cry.

hunomiai
                  Participant

If you care so much about that game just report it. I know I hard Tked it, if I get banned for it so be it. It’s just pathetic you can’t you can’t admit the bullshit you pulled this game. And the fact that you get so angry after you made it personal first is just hilarious. It’s just a game dude 😀 Guess I hit a nerve.

epicdeath
                    Participant

In general this was caused by pretty poor attitude and communication issues but I do agree this game was over on 6 send. That being said when one (or more) players wish to continue playing then you are obligated to do so. All players agreed to sell on 7

Elder did use most of his wood to upgrade the king on 6 (after huno said he wanted playon). This was communicated rather late, just before creeps reached the king so its acceptable to have some delay on the ups, too much delay on it for my liking but that is not bannable.

That being said allchatting about wanting to sell while on kc naturally caused the control to be poor. You aren’t forced to kc once u want sell but unless u ask someone else to take it it’s still expected that you dont actively fail the control (by talking for example).

Because of this I will give Eld3r a warning for teamkilling. If you dont wanna kc then make that clear and cede it to someone else when you can, otherwise just do what you can and save the chat for afterwards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘elder forces loss’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S