Elektro force Send

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    epicdeath
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Epicdeath
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Elektro
      Violated Rule(s): Solosending
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): For Levels 1, 6 and arena
      Additional Information:
      Note: Elektro is not captain by elo, Clickz is (it’s not rule but affects how everyone gonna feel about it)
      Level 1 Elektro calls warrior with 7 seconds before the level. Fuker says he can’t at 2 seconds (due to latewisp) and elektro sends warriors on 0:00, I also sent afterwards.

Skip to level 5, there’s some discussion about sending 6, no call is made for sure and there’s a scout on 5. at 9:24 replay time elektro sends a furb for 6, there are still 5 creeps alive when this is sent. at 9:41 replay time (after we see they leak but before scout) he asks “send 6?”

After we choose to skip 7 here is his response: (note: I had muted him before this point)
      13:56 Allies elektro ok
      13:58 Allies elektro call
      14:02 Allies elektro idgaf anymoe

On arena he solosends furb and commander without communicating. Normally wouldn’t care but it lends to his whole demeanour this game.

Last thing to note is around the ending. Legionaire leaves between us surviving 17 and their dying 20. There’s debate about whether the game should be uploaded and elektro uploads it regardless (GN: lihl7). I’m not sure any consensus was reached ingame if it should be drawn or west would sell but when unclear it’s pretty unideal to upload before seeking moderation’s advice.

I’m posting now cus it’s late downunder. If you’d like a repost due to broken 2hr rule just DM and I’ll be happy to.

Attachments:
      root
      Participant

I’m giving elektro- a 1 day ban for the forced warriors. This is the most forced of the calls IMO, as you have not discussed if elektro can take over captain role.

You also have plenty of time to react to fuker saying he can’t wars due to late wisp, especially given you except people to react to your wars call within 4 secs.

01:36 Allies elektro warr
        01:42 Allies dafuker i cant

this causes clickz to miss and dafuker to hold all lumber.

Regarding the upload I find it weird AF as west agrees to let you send but not all of east?
        no one really discuss in discord afterwards as no one cares enough.. I should remove your upload role but I’m choosing not to. If something similar happens again I’ll move it without notice.

Processing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Elektro force Send’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S