Elektro- unvouch request for lowskill.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    epicdeath
    Participant

As per the way these used to happen on ENT here are 5 replays where I believe elektro- plays below lihl level. Please keep in mind all games are this season and he has played 12 games total at the time of my writing this.

1/10=full tk, 5/10 is lihl level with mistakes, and 10/10 is optimal play

Elektro uv1:

places polar directly behind egg so the egg doesnt tank, druid on 6 for 660 value when he is the sui line confirmed at 1 stays 7/3 for 7/8 when he could push. Team is op rolls anti 15 and ele is 7/3 on 8 with magna moe druid

pushes 3 times during level 9 (sends fuckall on 10), he didnt even cover furbs for his sabre wyv meli dp or sg dm warlock lane or turret necro spider lane.

despite these three rolls their team had no mids on 10 because no feed was provided on 8 and it was instead used to push slowly on ele’s lane

proceeds to not leak 11 or 12 and leak hlaf hp creep on 13 (yy sure pro but without that leak its game over for west cus they die 16)

also builds all his thunderbirds next to the magna so some of them get sniped on the flank and he clears less than he should

Overall this game wasn’t as bad as the coming ones but we have simple placement issues, push mistakes and ob with dead roll, 4/10

Elektro uv2

roll is aco/egg/malf/void/ship/mg

he has pure carryroll but his team is terrible on 2, he goes 3/0 anyway. (team is priv and 2x ghoul)

on 2 pushes 4/0 instead of 3/1 and has 10 gold spare with 167 wood

on 7 he sells an acolyte (now 279 gold total) to place a malf, realise he cant afford abno, sell the malf again, build a small ship (has another small ship to upgrade) and gets a second eggsack. Yikes

pushes 7/4 before 8 when he is the only lane thats actually strong in the midgame and he leaks 3 bosses 10 because of this despite being 1735 value

pushes 7/6 during arena. Despite the absolute fuckaround called level 10 the man is still a fat lane with strong units and freeroll there is never a way that he should push 7/6 and the privateer spam lane with 68 income should stay 7/4

after 10 gets 2 more abnos. so for 15 we are 3710 val with 7/6 4 big ships, 3 eggs, 7 revs and 4 abnos-two of which were built after 10. Please remember that we are on freeroll in a confirmed 15 game. We never drop and rr looking for aura and we make abnos for god knows what reason. Leaks to infernal send and pings his lane like he did a good job, like he wouldn’t be mid if he actually
      played reasonably

Overall 3/10 for me. This is a simple roll with a simple job, carry the game. Somehow after scoring 60 kingleaks to warrior, holding their 5 send and big kingleaks 7 elektro isnt able to do that because of poor building and decision making ability. I’m starting to think that you can give elektro any roll in any gamestate and there’ll always be something on fire.

Elektro uv3
      pesant/servant/phantom/outcast/zombie/spawn

we keep this on free which is obviously tk and play spawn. 4/0 for 3 instead of 3/1 (had the gold and wood to 3/1) 4/0 on 5 to 6/1 on 7. Takes feed vs skip and then pushes 7/7 and is fully useless on free roll for the rest of the game. Push mistakes, gamread mistakes, teamplay mistakes and keeping this on free.

Overall 3/10 game for me, the build wasnt as heinous as most of the games above but was very detrimental to the team since purple and red who had strong rolls were made weaker than they should be because elektro takes feed from them with a useless roll so he can push 7/7 faster

Elektro uv4
      orc/spider/phantom/outcast/wyv/ygg

wants blue to start ship over ea. Luckily for their team blue used his brain and ignored the tk advice.

This game the team plan from level 1 is elektro goes tok and their team aims for clog. If you put tok, clog and lowskill player in a blender can you already guess what is gonna happen?

For 2 adds 2 small spiders. The play here is to stay 1/0. The way to play this as a tok in clog game is phantom 2, hellraiser 3 and nobuild for 5 (or 1 spider if u wanna miniclog). Its a shame to have the deadval for 10 but otherwise you cant leak 5 and avoid dying on 6 while still reaching tok.

when elektro has 181g and 6 income on 4 and no push in queue (3/0) when HIS OWN CALL was to clog. I dont even know what to say.

Yessir, elektro is 3/0 850 value on 5 in a game where he called for clog. Shockingly enough the tok is mid (like blue told him it would be) and he simultaneously fucks over 3 of his team’s lanes in one “professional gamer move”.
      elektro: “I dont mid”
      also elektro: *850 value on 5*
      :surprised pikachu face:

doctor 7/4 when you are the only decent lane on 10 makes his rounds once again but at least this tok game we actually make spiders and wyvs for anti 10, yup moa, it’s coming.

for 10 makes his t1 on the opposite side to his build, this will drag the bosses away from the wall and make them go for his backline instead of his tok, why? Leaks 1 boss, should be 0 with proper placement of t1, use of spider as wallpull or just not overpush

on 15 he has 3 tok, troll fighter and the anti 10. Makes 2 warchiefs instead of ranged units. Would he have mid if he upped windriders? Yes. Did the warchiefs run infront of the toks and accomplish absolutely nothing? Yes. Did he hold with the warchiefs? No.

Overall this game was a 1/10. 3/0 tok on 5 in a game where you called clog, obvious tok mid, overpush for 10, build warchiefs instead of windriders for 15 when u have toks. It’s real bad chief.

Elektro uv5 https://wc3stats.com/games/69127
      gnoll/spider/wagon/priso/wandigoo/ygg

for 2 builds 1 spider only overpushes 3/0. Pings my lane telling me to go crab instead of t4 pirate (barely holds nosend) I used my eyes and realised that we sucked on 2 and they would see ship ks. He goes lucky mid to dino only, pings his lane like he made a good play and gets fed af from the leaks.

Normal push till 9. He goes 7/4 (fine) builds second ygg on 9 (not fine) and second tok on 10 with gnoll and spider in roll and 1700 value (very not fine). For 10 he is 1695 value, 2 toks 2 big spiders, 1 small spider and 3 gnolls. What the Fuck?

Obviously he leaks 2 bosses vs smallsend instead of easily holding like, and I dont even think this is an exaggeration, any other vouched player, trial or not, bottom tier or not, would be able to do given this lanestate.

But dont worry, it gets worse. Start of arena we push 7/5 (fine) then we push 7/6 (not fine) Please keep in mind that he is fat. with 7/5 he would be 2100 value 105 inc after arena win with free rr. After arenawin it’s tine for 7/7(bad) and then 7/8 during 11 (I wanna neck myself).

Overall he solo lost an unlosable game. I made my lowest rating 1/10 but fuck off if this aint a 0/10. Simple roll played badly with multiple key SIMPLE building mistakes. Pushing from /4 to /8 between arena and 11. He sacrificed 680 value to send 500 more lumber than me on 15 (I was 7/3 for 10 7/4 rest of the game). I will quote what I wrote in queue channel

“I just wanna make this clear ele. You push from 7/4 at arena to 7/8 and send 3100 but rip your val when you are fatter than me. It actually blows my mind that you can play here since season 1 and still make mistakes that people learn in mega”

As a final statement, and I can only speak for myself ofc, I struggled justifying denying some trials. This is not because I thought they might be ready for lihl, I was confident in the opposite being true. It’s because fully vouched players were consistently making the same or more egregious mistakes but they were vouched nonetheless. So for me it’s either accept a lower standard or build towards a better one. I would prefer the latter which is the reason for this request.

Finally to the mods, I don’t have a massive stake in this, make whatever decision you feel is best because you’ll have to set a precedent here one way or another.

Cheers

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by n1ll3.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by n1ll3.
      eld3r
      Participant

You want to unvouch some1 who is in LIHL since season one. Chapeau!

n1ll3
        Participant

Im sure meshtar helped you to type this novel 😉

@ele pls share your point of view here

n1ll3
          Participant

I dont think an unvouh is the right decision here.
            Your general skill lvl is fine but you did some hard tks and soloplay here.

That shit can cost games and lead to a lot of frustration(the reason for this report for example)

This was a bit too much and i want you to rethink about the games epic mentioned. I hope that helps you to teamplay more and see the mistakes you made.

Since you dont reply here or to my masages i will ban you until you took your time and expain your point of view and the mistakes you made.

elektro
            Participant

jajajjaja i cant give my oppinion on this, he he has no basic knowledge about whatm im doing mayeb epic shout take lessons about undesratnding the games. i could lose about 10 min en explaining my decisions but seems that wont pay off :))))) epic, if u wanna learn, just pm me mate, dont make a fucking thread about it lol :))

elektro
              Participant

first replay— aces polar directly behind egg so the egg doesnt tank, druid on 6 for 660 value when he is the sui line confirmed at 1 stays 7/3 for 7/8 when he could pushi was 7 8 for 10, i sent more than enough, i pro leaked all lvl except 11 cuz we didnt need it, we were ssaving, they dadnt much push, that way we sent enough and they didnt. and BTW, U WERENT IN TH GAME ? WTF IS WRONG WITH U ?

elektro
                Participant

4th replay. i went for tok for 5 cuz we already leaked too much to king.( i expected a send from them also) also, i didnt want to build hellriser cuz i planed dmg hard or mid 10, helriser is dead val for 10, even epicdeath knows it. besides, we were immo imagine again the other team sent 5 if they read clog. again. i was mid 7 with 7 3. and had no deadvalue for 10.i was almost mid 10(only good holder) i almost get mid with toks on 15. this game is flawless.

elektro
                  Participant

all games was win, and if i have to pick a fucking carry for the games, that would be me.

Bens0nFCSP
                    Participant

Hello,

First I want to give my thoughts about this kind of topic in general. I wanna make sure I dont do this in order to blame anybody. My only intention is, that ppl are treated respectfull and fair. As far as I know, the last time the mods had to handle a case like this is mucho mucho years ago, so we gotta be aware its a new situation for all: the mods, elektro and last but not least for all tkers and bot players like me.

I am not sure if a public forum like this (or the lihl-discord channel) is the best platform to discuss a topic like this, because it always has a kind of blaming character and ppl, who actually dont wanna be seriously involved in this discussion, are gonna add fuel to the fire by giving spicy comments or blame the concerned person. Luckily it has not happened yet on this forum, but when u look into the history of the discord channel, u gonna know what I am talking about (for examples posting laughing smileys and “grab popcorn” etc.). And in that context I gotta mention, that right after elektro has realized he is banned and understandingly reacted kind of mad about it, A MODERATOR tagged him in the queue- channel, because they needed +1 in the queue, knowing he was banned and cant join. For me, this kind of behaviour can not be tolerated, especially not by a mod. Sure, previously Elektro reacted like a lil child and started insulting ppl, but u gotta keep in the back of your mind, this guy plays ltd since a HUGE LOAD of time and now his license to play further games gets questioned. So in my opinion his reaction still does not give anybody the right to disrespect him like that. Not a mod, neither anybody else.
                      In general, in my opinion people who question other peoples skill or plays should first talk to them ingame. When that doesnot help on a longer term, then pm them in discord. Give them a chance to change or improve their game and warn them, that can have consequences if they dont listen. If that also fails, give examples to the mods and then they should talk to them. Sure its also important that feedback is given by the whole community or at least the top / well-established players, but in my opinion its still better to keep that private. The person concerned should be given full acess to the feedback of course.
                      And thats what in my opinion the mods should also consider: How did epicdeath or the ppl who wanna unvouch him proceed before posting this topic?

Back to the case:
                      How can you ban him overall, just because he didnt reply yet? Elektro has played 12 games this season so far, so it is obvious, he is just not very active at the moment and that he has just not been online since this unvouch request has been posted. In my opinion u should have waited until he is online and then fix a time limit for him to response (without banning him of course). best case is u even coordinate a limit together with him, because he also gotta find the time to review his plays and write down his thoughts.

Now it’s up to the mods, because as Epicdeath mentioned, the result of this is gonna be a precedent.

Respect and harmony!

Greetings,
                      Ben

Bens0nFCSP
                      Participant

oh… while i was writing this, Elektro have been unbanned allrdy!

Good decision! Cheers!

Ace_of_Spades
                        Participant

“So for me it’s either accept a lower standard or build towards a better one. I would prefer the latter which is the reason for this request.

Finally to the mods, I don’t have a massive stake in this, make whatever decision you feel is best because you’ll have to set a precedent here one way or another. ”

TBH this is a precendt of nothing, things are not black or white and there are for sure many grey tones. Handle it case by case is the only way to keep this going.

I hate totalitary statemetns like this. Might be only ur view but for sure not the whole community view.

n1ll3
                          Participant

With the new rating system we will implement a new system to monitore players and unvouch people if they really behave and play poorly. I hope that solves our issue with unvoucherequests etc.

I process this for for now

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Donate
                          Clan FBG Events
                          May 2024
                          M T W T F S S