Elf For Admin- ltd fbg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TheElfShadow
    Participant

Discord name: TheElfShadow
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: TheElfShadow
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): Fbg Ltd
      Introduction: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and good evening. !st off Happy Thanksgiving to my USA peeps. I am interested in helping the community at large through an open and conducive atmosphere here in FBG. I believe we can grom the roles, teach others and have a damn good time doing it. While I understand my perspective is very different, it is tempered with life lessons useful for most. Mainly, it’s how to keep a cool head when every cell in your body says go ahead and flame! REspectful attitudes are earned with Firmness, Fairness, Kindness, AND consistency. these skills I maintain in abundance 😀 I wish to be a part of the admin team to increase stability and fun times in the community at large. While maintaining the aspect of understanding that each individual experience is unique. You never know what you are going to learn from whom!
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: as far as the computing world goes, I maintained a clan in warcraft 2 as part of the admin team, we had 75 members, constantly in flux. I am one of the Co-Founders of JUB, from about 8 years ago now. I have been playing this game since like Idk, 2008 😀 it still drives me nuts that I am so forgettable as no one seems to remember me except for Wind. Now as far as the real-world experience goes, bear with me, for the list is long af, I am really old! I started in Management in 1997, was subsequently promoted from with-in twice over the next 8 years. Found out I had a hearing loss, changed fields, leaving my career of 17 years to help people manage their hearing loss. one of the first things we do is manage expectations. everyone’s experience is unique and preconceived notions need to be aired. Training and Mentoring, as well as hiring and firing, and HR have been throughout my entire career path. I have literally trained thousands of people while looking for specific characteristics which would ensure employee retention through fulfilling the employee’s personal growth initiatives. Turn over is always a bitch, bc of the never-ending battle of training and retraining for the same position.
      Additional information:
      My Passion for this game knows no bounds! Legion TD is therefore I am 😀 I believe I am the most active player in both leagues(this season) and have personally directed, helped, and inspired at least 40 new players to our ranks and role counts since march 1st of 2021. keeping the game counts going and increasing retention in players while helping others who love the game as much as I do, this does seem like I was made for this. As far as one of my strengths/weaknesses- Rules are rules and apply to everyone equally. I have looked after and cared for my flock of jubbites, to see them grow into the, ahem, “Beautiful Butterflies”, they are today, yet have felt the sting of losing a few along the way, because they don’t want to act within set parameters. this is life and people are people, unfortunately, there will always be those who just want to see the world burn. These folks get Special Elf Attention. I believe I would be an asset to the admin team, however, I don’t have such an overblown opinion of myself to even begin to think I am worthy. I shall await your final decision.
      Cheers, Elf

AlanRayne
      Participant

Personally I like Elf, he is a nice guy and a very active member of our community. My only concern is that he may not take the admin role seriously enough, But maybe I am wrong. I am not sure he is ready for this right now, otherwise I would gladly support him.

TheElfShadow
        Participant

I appreciate your concern and can assure you, I am the person for an admin role. While I may seem carefree, I bear many, many burdens, I am glad they do not shine through.

moduca

SUPPORT

I think he cares about FBG community and wants it to grow in a healthy way. He would be a great add for the team.

Clown Pituca

Juxx
            Participant

Huge support!

grant323
              Participant

!support

Dorimu

!support

Although he is well known in the community, and gets along with everyone, I am confident that elf would remain unbiased when it comes to making decisions, and would treat everyone as equals. He is someone who would take this role seriously, and fulfil the duties of a mod to their fullest.
                  His knowledge both in-game and out, would greatly benefit the FBG mods and ease the workload.
                  I think Elf would make for a great addition to the FBG mod team.

But to be honest, what I said above, shouldn’t even matter, I mean just reading the mans application, you should know that he already ticks all the boxes. He has a vast amount of experience with doing something similar(something more important and difficult) already, and his passion for the game speaks for itself. Hell, I stood up applauding the screen after I read this application, all I was missing was an ELF flag to wave about.

In all seriousness though, I support him. Good Luck ELF.

TheElfShadow
                  Participant

Hi guys, thank you for all the love and support. I will look forward to muting and banning you all, as necessary, of course.
                    FYI stop the queue chat!

Hyo

Approved – Welcome to the Staff 🙂

Processing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Elf For Admin- ltd fbg’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    April 2024
                    M T W T F S S