EricS Request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EricS
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: EricS
      Ban reason: “ghosting” and flame
      Why you should be unbanned:

The ban for flame I think is deserved, but I also think that deadmauz and ghery should get bans for same reason, deadmauz probably even more.

The “ghosting” is just irrelevant and inconsequential nonsense crafted to devoid deadmauz of any responsibility as I see it as it made absolutely no difference to any outcome. Please check comments in ban request post.

Deadmauz and ghery flaming

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Balthazier.

Regards
      EricS

Balthazier

Since you’ve asked for another admin to look in to this case, i’ve decided to handle your appeal.

After reading gamechat there is indeed some flame from deadmauz. Seeing as you yourself were given 12 hours ban, we will also give Deadmauz a 12 hour ban. Normally there’s a week ban for Lihl players, but after observing the fact that you also flamed and kept the whole discussion going, we will have you share both the same bantime for flame. MsGhery’s flame is minimal in the least. He won’t be given a ban for flame.

Your ghosting part is kinda a much bigger issue. You gave enemy team important information regarding lanes, units and value. You told them a T3, useless lanes for 1, Ob on 4 with leak. This is decision changing and important stuff and not some “irrelevant and inconsequential nonsense”. We won’t show any lenience towards dodging.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘EricS Request’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S