Eternal Flame

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Juxx
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Reid
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Eternal Flame
      Violated Rule(s): Purpose TK with build, Takes King with 400 ping and we die because of it
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:
      I tell the player on 1 to yolo the roll. The zombie gets scouted on 1. He plays 2 zombies add pirate 3, this is something that im not even upset about since we kinda sucked 3 but I made sure to also overbuild so we didnt die as we sent. He then goes about upped a butcher on 5, which is full tk since I told him to yolo the roll (he has saber on the roll) he then adds another pirate on 6. At this point I paused the game and told him to sell the pirate because its full team kill to add even more dead value without pushing when you already hold a level. He they proceeds to up the other zombie on 7 knowing they scouted it on 1. At this point he is 6/1 2 zombie 2 pirates full leaking 7 takes king from me with 400 ping since I hosted the game doesnt kill the 120 kobold on king until we -3 and we full rip 7. This game was single handedly lost by a single person and I tried to help him throughout the game and instead of just listening the the advice he proceeds to try and tell me to stop talking and that hes going to mute me. I get that FBG isnt all the same skill level, but when you try to help these players they don’t even try to improve its extremely frustrating to play with.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

Attachments:
      Humanoid-Freak
      Participant

Hello EternalFame,

your Team wants to help you play your roll effective and gave you tips already since level 1, but instead of listening your negative attitude and poor build is preventing you from learning and cooperating with the Team, ending up in taking the king and dying on 7 with 4 heals by ignoring all tips your Team gave you.
        Thats treated as intentional tk.

If you are playing in a Game where it is absolutely necessary to cooperate with your Team to get the best chances of Winning you have to get a better approach when loading into the Game.

Considering i already banned you in June for the same (int. tk) i will ban you for 3 days.

Processed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Eternal Flame’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S