Fantom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Fantom

Hey guys, my name is Fantom… aka 1B.Fantom, or P1T-L0RD back in my ladder days. I started FBG a few years ago, and we’ve grown a lot over the past few months. I’ve really enjoyed meeting and playing competitive games with this group and I look forward to what the future holds here :).

Now a bit about myself… I’m 28 years old and live just outside Philadelphia. I used to be a WC3 ladder addict, playing competitive 1v1, but eventually moved more towards team games and other CGs like tower defense, dota, etc. I used to play other games before running this league consumed my life! But, some of my other favorites are: TES series, notably Morrowind/Oblivion, FIFA, Need for Speed games, World of Warcraft, and some Assassins Creed.

I also am a sports fanatic, whether its basketball, soccer, or football I love to play and watch them whenever I can. That’s probably why I enjoy so much what we have here, I can’t help but love competition and challenging myself against the best :D.

If you ever want to join the league or have questions about how to help out, please feel free to shoot a message to myself or anyone on the admin team, we are always happy to discuss.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    May 2024
    M T W T F S S