FBG Admin Application

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AlanRayne
    Participant

Discord name: Alan Rayne
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: AlanRayne#21391
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): FBG LTD

Introduction: I am a passionate gamer ever since I had my first PC at the age of 14. Atm Legion TD is basically part of my daily routine. I enjoy competitive games, and I also have some leadership and management experience back from the old days when I was Guild Master and raid leader in World of Warcraft.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: I was moderator on the mobile game Raid: Shadow Legends recently, and chat moderator on Age of Magic, so I have a bit of experience as moderator as well.

Additional information: I would like to express my reasons why I wish to become an Admin here.
      First of all, I love Legion TD, and since I am so active daily, I think its time to step up and try to help as well instead of only playing.
      Second, I want to help new players. I know that I am not some top tier player myself, but I have enough experience to help new players reach a decent FBG level of gameplay, vision, understanding, building etc.
      I think that I can become a decent Admin, and if I get the chance, I will do my best to do a good job!

Regardless of the answer, thank you!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Anda.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Anda.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

attitude wise definitely a support!
        Skill wise: ive seen some good games and think u still need to practice yolo builds.
        Overall: Support

okbik
        Participant

Support, he’s always around and very adequate person in general

Anda

Retired from ltd and left server
            Processed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S