FBG Admin Application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dpteacher

Discord name: dpteacher
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: dpteacher
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): FBG LTD
      Introduction: I wanted to help develop this community from the first time I entered FBG and offered already lots of help and support to you guys. Since you asked for it directly – as you can see also in the responses here from yesterday – I thought why not give it a try since I have a lot of spare time at the moment due to a injury.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: I like to teach whoever to whatever, therefore my name has been ‘dpteacher’ for years now. I played many games but have been stuck with Legion TD and PUBG for several months and years. Ive also played WC3 back in the days but not near high level, just played it massively on LAN partys etc. I like to have a chill and welcome atmosphere at FGB which is the reason I had some conflicts on the forums going on with some known personalities. I just felt I havent been always treated nicely as a trial and therefore try to defend trials since I am a vouched member of FBG. I know exactly how difficult it is to make the step into FBG and feel perfectly for the roll, even though I have to work on my patience for sure.

Additional information: Even though I had some troubles with some guys, I feel ready for the job as admin since I improved my behaviour a lot. I am ofcourse not perfect but if you catch my warning and ban history, you will see there is not much to complain about since I have never been banned , have 0 dcs etc. I just wanna spread positive vibes to new members, offer big support for the other FBG admins and willing to spend a decent amount of time into whatever admins have to deal with.

Cheers

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Kappa.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Kappa.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

Attitude wise: Support
        Skills wise : no support, have seen too much tk to help trials.

Kappa

Hey @dpteacher

In this case, there was no concern about skill level or the ability to review replays. However, the Admin team raised some red flags regarding some of your behavior. It came off as generating drama for no real reason. This is concerning considering Admins need to be unbiased and level headed when dealing with issues even if personally involved.

Perhaps we can revisit this in the future and feel free to reach out on Discord.

Denied.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S