FBG Administration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Discord name: Monkeytown
      Warcraft 3 Battletag:Monkeytown
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD):FBG
      Introduction:Most people should know me in FBG league. I like to work on trials because somehow i feel there is a big gap between trials and vouched players. Also the frustration for both parties. Like getting micromanaged, or not winning because of some very suboptimal plays. Or the attitude towards trials. Trials need some attention and guidance to fit in. I like to be the middle man.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III:0 moderation work in Wc3
      Additional information:
      Did 1 month volunteer work in Ecuador, giving English class and football training.
      Have been a trainer for 4 years, teaching 8-16 years old how to play football and to grow individually but also as a team.
      Have been training many players in civ wars /legion td.
      For example: teaching and mentoring a highly delusional, yet somewhat skilled, LTD prodigy – Viruskiril.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Kappa.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Kappa.
      dpteacher

Even though you have to work on your patience sometimes id easily support since you are a very active player and its kinda true what you saying about the delusional one
        !support

Humanoid-Freak
        Participant

i support, skillwise one of the best Players on FBG ( Rank 2 ) and behavior wise super fine, learned from his mistakes and bans in the past and reformed. No attitude and behavior Issues anymore at all.

Kappa

Hey @MonkeyTown

You are a skilled player and would definitely be a useful asset in reviewing replays – that was never a question. However, we have a lot of Admins that applied and the general consensus was that you may not be the best fit due to being too abrasive when interacting with people. There were concerns regarding general behavior that wouldn’t be appropriate as an Admin.

Please feel free to reach out on Discord in DMs if you want to discuss.

Denied.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S