FBG LTD ADMIN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Colombiano
    Participant

Discord name:Nik#9703
      Warcraft 3 Battletag:Colombiano#11993
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD):FBG LTD
      Introduction: Most of you know me by now, I’ve been here for a while now playing active for the past year, I’ve understood there’s a bit an issue with mods being active for us NA people so I’ve decided to step up and give some help to the FBG community. A little background of me if you don’t know I served in the marines I’m a disabled vet with a decent amount of time on my hands, when I’m not trading stocks and changing my shit head son’s diapers I’m active in discord playing and joking around with everyone. To the mods reading this besides my FF abusing days I believe I’ve helped with issues from only Spanish speakers dealing with issues, to just answering simple questions and trial help.
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: Been on the wrong side of moderation but no harm was done.
      Additional information: Besides my little flame war with Carlitos which again anything that was said was just pure fun and games this is the only issue I’ve had here.

Juxx
      Participant

Support, we need a North American mod/admin around during our time zone when everyone is sleeping from EU. I’ve played lots of games with Nik and gotten to know him over the past couple months he is a respectable honorable player that has the maturity and discipline that mods/admins need. I think that this is an overwhelming good thing for us NA players when you have to deal with shambles dcing 3 games in a single night.

-Reid

moduca

Ez upport, nice and reasonable guy

Pituca

MonkeyTown
          Participant

if nik transforms back to his former self where he didnt troll for 1 bit he would be the most worthy out there. When i started to play with him he was the nicest, most calm player i met in FBG. Support!

viruskiril
            Participant

Yea Nik is very good guy, skilled, we the people in NA need him as mod..

Hyo

Approved, welcome to the team!

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘FBG LTD ADMIN’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              March 2024
              M T W T F S S