FBG LTD Admin Application – Alan Rayne

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming League Admin Applications Archive FBG LTD Admin Application – Alan Rayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AlanRayne
    Participant

Discord name: Alan Rayne#2695
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: AlanRayne#21134
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): FBG LTD
      Introduction: I am Alan, from Romania, 29yo, married, working in a hospital, and gaming is my main hobby.
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: As mentioned in my former application, I was a moderator in 2 mobile games (Raid:Shadow Legends and Age of Magic). I have a lot of experience in Warcraft 3, being one of my most played games since childhood.
      Additional information:
      First of all I want to thank everyone who helped me become better. Despite my issues and shortcomings, I got a lot of good advices and support, and I managed to improve thanks to you. We always need someone to open our eyes sometimes. I fully understand why I wasn’t ready to join the admin team on my first application.
      Now I am really confident that I can do a good job. I followed all advices and feedback that I got, and I slowly changed my behavior and approach towards the game and the players.
      I know that sometimes an admin must deal with hard situations, and we cannot make everyone happy, even fair decisions can be contested or even hated, but I am mature enough to understand/explain/deal with any situation. Its not important to prove that we are right, its important to help a player understand his mistakes, to help him see the whole picture, not just his point of view, and to support and help him move on the right direction. An admin is a friend of the player, not a “police officer” and if the players can see that, most of them will appreciate, and a lot of dramas or heated discussions can be avoided.
      There will always be troubles here and there, but overall we have a very nice community, and I want to be more involved in it, that is why I became a mentor, and that is also the main reason why I want to become an admin.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Anda.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Anda.
      Anda

Accepted, welcome to the family.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘FBG LTD Admin Application – Alan Rayne’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S