FBG LTD Admin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alexxino7
    Participant

Discord name: Alexxino7 / acp#1161
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: Alexxino7#2805

League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): FBG LTD

Introduction: Hey, my name is Alex and I am from Romania. I work remotely as a programmer and spend a lot of time online.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: Nothing much moderation wise, been playing warcraft 3 for a long time on many platforms.

Additional information: I am mainly applying to help with trials, willing to help with other things you might require help with.

I am rather familiar with the rules, also I have a dream to condense(and perpahs simplify) the rules from the announcement channel and post them in a new channel fbg-ltd-rules.
      Other Pros: Common sense, usually calm, thick skin, can be a team player, great explainer, paranoid
      Cons: I think I am the smartest, sometimes I tk in legion, some people seem to dislike me, paranoid

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Anda.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Anda.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

i would prefer if your dream would be to create legion td monsters cuz who dreams about the rules?
        I suggest that you work on your builds first and try again later.

Alexxino7
        Participant

LOOOL

okbik
          Participant

No support, this guy has really bad communication skills and is really vulnerable and delusional about his skill level

Alexxino7
            Participant

As much as I enjoy helping people, the past few days’ interaction with fbg players and trials have left a very sour taste in my mouth. Irrespective of the hands offish experience reviewing trial replays might have been and considering the unpleasantness of some factors regarding other admin duties, I do not wish to be an admin anymore.

I am sorry for the time you might have spent reviewing my case.

Have a good day.

Anda

Processed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S