FBG LTD Launch Tournament!

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming Tournaments Legion TD Archive FBG LTD Launch Tournament!

Which weekend would you prefer to have the tournament?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • 22-23 August
  • 29-30 August
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tin
    Participant

Hey guys,

As our initial launch of FBG LTD has been very successful, we thought it would be a good idea to kick things off with a tournament!

Who: All FBG members
      What: Double Elimination 4v4 LTD Tournament, *at least $300* USD cash prizes to winning teams
      Where: Hosted by FBG, organized by LIHL
      When: Either 22 – 23 August, OR 29 – 30 August (Will be determined early August)
      Why: Building some friendly competition between the different groups of FBG and because we all love LTD

I will update this post later on in the week, however I would like to gauge the interest level first. Please comment below if you are interested in the tournament, and please vote in the poll to indicate which weekend suits you better.

Happy Hunting,

Tin

epicdeath
      Participant

Keen to play but aussie timezone so I’d probably only be around for the early games and maybe the latest ones.

hellmaker
        Participant

Sounds nice!

Zapp
          Participant

Sounds mucho good

sapiokoilias
            Participant

Fixed teams or random draft? A random draft tournament would be much really exciting!

templar30
              Participant

Former 1.8k mega player on ent LF team to win the FBG tournament,mostly remembering builds,understanding the new meta.I adapt quickly.pm KingEscanor in discord.

Tin
                Participant

I will post the details later, but teams will be set before hand.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The topic ‘FBG LTD Launch Tournament!’ is closed to new replies.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S