Fly wanna play some lihl again

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    FlytheHigh
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: lihl, fbg
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: 93Fly, FckCptlsm
      Discord account:Niels#9336
      BattleTag on Bnet: Fly#23889
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: too many to list lol
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Hey friends, i started playing fbg 2 weeks ago and reached top 10 after a short amount of time. I didn’t plan joining lihl again initially because my 2nd stage of teacher education is starting in a couple of weeks which is very stressfull and i won’t be able to play a lot at that time. But after a lot of lihl-players asked me so nicely to try vouch again and i saw lihl needs some more players i just couldn’t resist giving it a shot. Since this vouch is very spontaneous i havent saved any replays at all. I don’t mind if you watch some random replays since it reflects my game to game skill way better. If replays are necessary, i can add some over the time. XoXo Fly

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Tin.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Tin.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Tin.
      viruskiril
      Participant

!support very good player

mslove
        Participant

just adding my 2 cents in here.

NIELS holy moly, this guy has my biggest respect!

He started like 1-2 weeks ago to play on the fbg bot.

He fking adepted to the meta/builds in less then 2-3days.

Making always pro calls and his builds is ezpz LIHL lvl.

He wont learn anything here in fbg anymore, its time for him to shine!

FlytheHigh
          Participant

Replays added below

Attachments:
            FlytheHigh
            Participant

my attitude in this one is questionable i did already reflect on that and i’m trying to work on it. I tried my best to win it with calls and build tho.

Attachments:
              FlytheHigh
              Participant

+

Attachments:
                Speedyrowky
                Participant

One of the rare fbg player I like to play with.

Good builds, good understanding of the game, gl for your apply

!support

FlytheHigh
                  Participant

add

Attachments:
                    FlytheHigh
                    Participant

add

Attachments:
                      uncie
                      Participant

To quote my friend meshtar –
                        fly is a bigger flamer than and a German princess but he is lihl quality .

Big support

FlytheHigh
                        Participant

ea mix

Attachments:
                          nicolaisen
                          Participant

Glad u decided to do a vouch req. I have been playing around 5-10 games with fly in fbg and i would say he is high enough level to join lihl. Havent seen any mistakes from him and he seems to have adapted to new units aswell.

Tin
                            Participant

Random replay: https://wc3stats.com/games/159923

Late wisp lv 1, you keep mediocre roll with para novice violet prisoner wyv and flameboy. Your team is avg rolls.

You start 2/0 prisoner lv 1. It was better to drop and reroll, your team lv 1 covered (lod, disciple) and you did a late wisp anyway here.

You go 3/0 Lv 2 and add novice/para. Risky move, but you have a trash roll and it opens your team to send bigger early game, good move here.

For lv 3 you para both your prisoners and up crusader and reroll. Prisoner is not an OP unit that I would waste para on, let alone 2 food early game On top of this, if your RR was good, you would not be able to sell the parasites if they were unneeded.

your reroll – gnoll, rifle, violet, troll fighter, druid and spawn.

Not amazing, but decent anti 10 potential with good yolo options.

You guys send 3, small leak and no send from enemy. You add a rifle on 4, not terrible since your team is semi weak and enemy hasnt sent yet however with disciple lane and a lod (who is 2/0) would have been better to let them ob and u continue to push.

You end up 5/1 for lv 5 with upped maverick, this is suboptimal yolo and 5/1 is good for a semi but not a yolo lane. adding zeus on 7 was decent, with 7/3 and chance to snipe some sends.

you normal push from there 7/3 on 7/ and adding druid for 8 leaking 8 units with 1105 value. you up acendant for 9.

for 10 u have 360 gold and up a zeus and add rifles + gnolls. gj for entrance blocker right away :D. For build, druid was better here with 1 rifle and gnolls etc, considering its less dead value, and yellow is your teams lv 10 holder with 7/1 and 1965 value.

lv 10 u do pretty good anyway, leak only 1 boss with low hp so it worked out in the end. you reach 7/4 and take ur 50 into zombie and fenix. decent units for this game. you stay 7/4 and end up holding 139g for arena.

you end up massing butchers and your team sends 14, enemy lives. you reroll into pure crap and die on 18.

Overall – some early game ob, and disappointing yolo. Good yolo is 6/1 or 6/2 on 5. Especially if you have a lane covering. Working within your teams roll is important for lihl meta.

Although the replay was weak overall, I think you are constrained a bit by FBG meta in this case as well. From the replay i feel you will adapt back quickly to LIHL.

Welcome back and good luck.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Donate
                            Clan FBG Events
                            April 2024
                            M T W T F S S