For admins – unban me please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Speedyrowky
    Participant

Yo,

I think i have to apologyze for my shit behavior in FBG lately, and one person in particular : Simons.
      I was drunk and didnt mean my words. I understand I cross the yellow, even the red line; but you guyz (Hyo/anda) know me since a while now, there is no grudge.

I had no issue in the past in Lihl, and i would like to play again there. You can keep me ban in fbg if you want, even if I could use 10 games there to see new units. (ofc : no flame, no rage etc from me there).

Remember if I play fbg is to help new players, and not to let some good fbg players (who are not accepted in Lihl) to die alone and leave the game ><
      I mean, you cannot take me out, the fact, that I’m one of the few lihl players trying to up the fbg level (even more since the merge between fbg and ent). Some lihl, and just a few of them like Tin, Sony, Magnet, Kooze, … are playing there.

Ace was right when he told me to chill in fbg and come back lihl, even if from my irl work, i cannot be 100% there all the year.

I wish you admins take in consideration my message, and before being bann for a long duration (since i let 2 or 3 weeks assuming my ban), I wish we could discuss it.

You won’t heard from me anymore, i ll be quiet 🙂

Sorry again Simons,

Best regards,

Speedy

Hyo

As discussed via DM, We’ve decided to reduce your ban by 2 months (making it 4 months total):

Meaning that on 01/08/2022 you can rejoin the server and play LIHL (Your FBG LTD role will remain removed – We can check at a later time again, but for now, it’s a no considering what happened)

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘For admins – unban me please’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S