Forced to draw…?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    xyu
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: xyu97
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: all of enemy team;
      Violated Rule(s): forcing game to go on if its not instantly drawn;
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 16
      Additional Information: We play the whole game, up until level 16, where we made our full send, but during the level Maloymnik Dc’s. Then i pause to clear out situation, and enemy team gives me and ultimatum that makes no sense. If they don’t die, we must play on 3v4??? Surely that isn’t right… I believe this game should be an upload as the dc didn’t affect the outcome of the game AND enemy team made up rules and pressured me into calling it a draw, since if they dont die we will surely lose 3v4… totally unfair

• This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Dorimu.
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Dorimu.
      Attachments:
      Dorimu

Hi Xyu.

I understand your Frustration in this case, as it is unfortunate. However what they did is totally fine. As dc occurred, game was paused and discussed.

The call was draw. You proceeded to accept it stating to play it out because you want to at least see how it would’ve ended.
        You’re upset because they ended up dying. What if they ended up living, then you would want a draw while they hadn’t even sent? You even typed in team chat that you guys are in trouble. The 16 send was desperate. So how is this unfair? They made the correct call. Pause and discuss when dc happens. If it was a race then you could argue play it out and see what happens at the end of the level etc if both survived or 1 died. But the fact that they hadn’t even sent means the call of asking you to decide draw now or play on is 100% the correct call.
        Please don’t waste time on brq’s.

Denied
        Processed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Forced to draw…?’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S