forcing draw after 20 ban the rats

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    justpush
    Participant

Ban ace , hitsu and dodo for leaving after 20 forcing draw

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      Attachments:
      Hitsugaya
      Participant

Well as our defend this was even game how it could be, we went into arena 20 with bigger push and we won it, after game you stated you werent fatter this game and yet you still dont want draw.

But get to the point durin arena when virus dropped tou said on all chat „gg”.
        As i mentioned up no1 ever suspect you want to play it further since you not fatter as you stated after game, and after you said gg ace understood it that game ends here so means draw and he left, after he left you say you want to play, how it is even possible to play 2/4 so me and dodo left also.

Ace_of_Spades
        Participant

Biggest non sense report nthat i remember in lihl history

MonkeyTown
          Participant

Rule: If a team misses a player by disconnect or leaving after the end of level 20, the game must be played on (unless all players ingame agree to !draw: If 2 or more players want to play, game must be played on, and you’re not allowed to leave).

You cant simply leave after a dc after lvl 20, unless all players agree.

Banned for 24h.

Processed

MonkeyTown
            Participant
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘forcing draw after 20 ban the rats’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S